Asheville: All Games – WLOS/My Net
Charlotte:
3A/4A — WCCB-TB 18.3 / MeTV(1260)
1A/2A — Streaming on WCCB Website
Greensboro: All Games – WMYV My48
New Bern: All Games – WYDO.4 – EYDO / BOUNCE
Raleigh: All Games – WRDC/My Net
Are any of these on Time Warner cable?

According to a couple of news articles all the championship game will be on NFHS network if someone can't get a local channel carrying it. The 10th is the last day I can watch any on it I subscribed for one month then cancelled it.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
According to a couple of news articles all the championship game will be on NFHS network if someone can't get a local channel carrying it. The 10th is the last day I can watch any on it I subscribed for one month then cancelled it.
I also canceled NFHS and the 9th is my last day but the site I used that you gave me last year is going to work again this year but with a slightly different link. I will post it if it works tomorrow. Right now it is just saying We'll be right back or something like that. I used an HDMI cable from my computer to my 65" 4K TV and it upgraded it to 4K it and the game on our local live radio were right together which I liked because they know the players very well. Right now it looks like it will work well. fingers crossed !

I also canceled NFHS and the 9th is my last day but the site I used that you gave me last year is going to work again this year but with a slightly different link. I will post it if it works tomorrow. Right now it is just saying We'll be right back or something like that. I used an HDMI cable from my computer to my 65" 4K TV and it upgraded it to 4K it and the game on our local live radio were right together which I liked because they know the players very well. Right now it looks like it will work well. fingers crossed !
Do you get any of the MY channels MY40 or MY48? They're carrying all the games.
I steam YouTube TV and get MY40 on the live TV.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Do you get any of the MY channels MY40 or MY48? They're carrying all the games.
I steam YouTube TV and get MY40 on the live TV.
I don't get any of the MY- channels and I will try the YouTube MY40 if what In used last year doesn't work. I will check it here in a little bite and see what it is saying now but probable want actually work until near game time tomorrow.

This station is out of the Triangle are Raleigh, Durham, & Chapell Hill and has a blank screen now but I hope it works near game time as it did last year, It looks the same and has click here on all 4 games. Look For (CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE)

Last edited:
I don't get any of the MY- channels and I will try the YouTube MY40 if what In used last year doesn't work. I will check it here in a little bite and see what it is saying now but probable want actually work until near game time tomorrow.
Well if nothing else someone stated that the NFHS is showing the same broadcast that last year they had some technical issues but doesn't mean they will this year if not that would be the simplest solution for you probably.

TD if it was working you should have been able to watch the game that played tonight

This station is out of the Triangle are Raleigh, Durham, & Chapell Hill and has a blank screen now but I hope it works near game time as it did last year, It looks the same and has click here on all 4 games.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Live Broadcast Schedule
Charlotte:

Ok, I looked back to last year's thread and found the link I watched the game and I will repost it by Friday as it will probably be a little different this year because it had 2022 in it which may be changed to 2023. It looks to be a station out of the Triangle area - https://myrdctv.com/watch
TD if it was working you should have been able to watch the game that played tonight
I was catching up on some sleep and only had tomorrow's game on my mind. It is where I watched last year's game and it worked then so I hope it does tomorrow. I went back to the 2022 thread to find it. It looks the same as last year's did before the game started. Fingers crossed ! lol

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
Live Broadcast Schedule
Charlotte:

Live Broadcast Schedule
Charlotte:

Well what I mean is for people in my live area Asheville, Greenville & Spartanburg depending on how you get your live TV wether streaming Hulu or YouTube TV or thru cable some like me don't have Charlotte, Raleigh or Durham stations so I just wanted some to know in my area that Asheville MY-40 is carrying the games just like MY-48.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Ok, I looked back to last year's thread and found the link I watched the game and I will repost it by Friday as it will probably be a little different this year because it had 2022 in it which may be changed to 2023. It looks to be a station out of the Triangle area - https://myrdctv.com/watch

I was catching up on some sleep and only had tomorrow's game on my mind. It is where I watched last year's game and it worked then so I hope it does tomorrow. I went back to the 2022 thread to find it. It looks the same as last year's did before the game started. Fingers crossed ! lol
Looks like they're streaming it thru MY as well. One way or the other you should be able to see it on something between this or the NFHS sense you still have it tomorrow.

If you are not near a TV and have a radio you should be able to catch it streaming on WPAQ & WSYD with pregame probably at 11:30 AM. I listened here and watched the game with the sound turned down. They do great coverage and know the Bear team very well. Click below to stream the game.

Streaming On WPAQ 740 AM & 106.7 FM

OR Streaming On WSYD 1300 AM & 105.1 FM
wsyd1300.com wpaq740.com

Last edited:
The NFHS livestream last night for the 3A game was terrible. It’s the same thing every year. In and out and I have high speed internet. I switched over to one of the Mynetwork channels and it was the exact same coverage

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
Only thing to make it more clear the ABC channel WLOS in Asheville isn't showing any of the games it's their MY affiliate MY40
Ok, this one seems to be a good bet to work. It has a countdown until the start time.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
They are out on the field working out. I have an HDMI cable run from my computer to my 65" 4K TV and a great 4K picture. Good to go. The countdown clock is going with 55 minutes to kickoff.
I’ve done the same. It just started freezing up a little so I hope that doesn’t continue.

The 4A game tonight might get messing though Carter Finley stadium real grass is probably one of the best kept grass fields
( it better be seeing that turf Management is a program there) but any field with two games in one day plus rain by time of the 7pm 4A game could cause issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT