ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park vs Independence

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
1st game at Bank of America Stadium starting at 4pm on Aug 22 ( Thursday) will be Myers Park n Independence. Im hearing good things about Independence but what does Myers Park have. Any thoughts on this game.

Independence 35
Myers Park 14

I think Independence is top two or three in the state based off what they have returning plus the additions they have. Myers Park has improved but not to the level in which I can see this being competitive. Talk to me if they meet again in the playoffs.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Darn. Out of town for business and I see nfhs isn’t playing the game? Anywhere I can maybe watch online? Thinking about cancelling nfhs..it’s too inconsistent for me to pay monthly.

Darn. Out of town for business and I see nfhs isn’t playing the game? Anywhere I can maybe watch online? Thinking about cancelling nfhs..it’s too inconsistent for me to pay monthly.
BOA probably doesn’t have NFHS cameras.

Nfhs is not the issue — they only can play the game if the press box turns on the camera - plus Panthers stadium don’t have a nfhs camera. It is all up to the high schools. Some even have the camera but don’t turn it on , that’s why they r blacked out. It has gotten better. I used to have the same frustrations as you until I learned more

Seen the ending and MP didn’t handle the 2 minute drill well at all before the long pass to end zone was picked off by Independence to seal the deal

Indy could have used the clock a lot more in 2ND half instead of snapping the ball everytime with 25 seconds left on the clock lol

I don't know if anyone has said this above, but both games are on WMYT, channel 55 on Direct TV. My DVR was set to record all High School Football games, so it recorded the first game and I didn't even know it. WMYT is a local channel, so it's available out of the air with an antenna, and it's probably on any local cable service.

First game video was excellent, but the announcers were no better than so so. I don't know if they will do the talking on the 2nd game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT