ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park: Just What The Doctor Ordered

Lol you kidding me lol Charlotte folks hate on Wake Forest is next level. Wake has won 3 straight state championships beating Charlotte teams in the championship game. But now if Creek played wake last year Creek wins by 21. Like Wake beat them in the ship by 21 a couple of years ago. Guess we will never know since Creek didn't even win a playoff game last year. If was a betting man I'm putting my money on Wake to win it again.

Incorrect. Wake beat Page for their first title. Carry on

Incorrect. Wake beat Page for their first title. Carry on
I didn't say all 3 was Charlotte school's did I? No I didn't. Reading comprehend much? 2 out of 3 was against the all mighty Queen City. Raiders have had multiple undefeated JV teams recently but no ships that's what I meant by that statement. Just because you have a strong JV or a weak doesn't always mean success or failure in varsity.

I didn't say all 3 was Charlotte school's did I? No I didn't. Reading comprehend much? 2 out of 3 was against the all mighty Queen City. Raiders have had multiple undefeated JV teams recently but no ships that's what I meant by that statement. Just because you have a strong JV or a weak doesn't always mean success or failure in varsity.

"Wake has won 3 straight state championships beating Charlotte teams in the championship game."

Which part am I not comprehending?

"Wake has won 3 straight state championships beating Charlotte teams in the championship game."

Ok READ IT AGAIN. I NEVER SAID BEATING CHARLOTTE TEAMS EVERY GAME DID I? NO I DIDN'T. BUT 2 OUT OF 3 AIN'T BAD.

Just because you have a strong JV or a weak doesn't always mean success or failure in varsity.

I'll take those multiple undefeated JV teams over subpar teams all day. It don't guarantee you State Championships, but getting young kids used to winning will transition over into your Varsity program. Winning can become expected an a habit.

I think he meant 2 out the 3. You know some of these posters...if ur not all out in support of their fanbase ur a hater. By no means I'm not saying charlotte teams r better than everybody else...but the resume does show a pattern going back 2 2000. Iim jus saying

SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS THE QUEEN CITY DIDN'T LOSE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET THERE.LOL

EITHER WAY WAKE FOREST IS THE BEST TEAM RIGHT NOW NOT A CHARLOTTE TEAM AND THE QUEEN CITY HOMERS CAN'T STAND IT.

EITHER WAY WAKE FOREST IS THE BEST TEAM RIGHT NOW NOT A CHARLOTTE TEAM AND THE QUEEN CITY HOMERS CAN'T STAND IT.
Doesnt bother me. Yes wake is the champs. All I know is all I was told how great Wake was and to see them in the championship game last yr...I wasnt impressed.

Doesnt bother me. Yes wake is the champs. All I know is all I was told how great Wake was and to see them in the championship game last yr...I wasnt impressed.
But they won... Who did they beat? I forget. No one remembers 2nd place. Too say creek would have blower Wake out takes away from your team. Vance could have won but bad luck and bad play calling hurt at the end. Creek"over looked" Hough but really got beat. But Creek would blow out Wake? Please.

Na na na na boo boo. Don't over look anyone in the playoffs this year please

Been to 4 State Championship games the last 6 years. I believe they'll be ok!

Make sure Mamma gives you that pink blanket so you won't have Charlotte team nightmares tonight! You can't stop talking about Charlotte...lol!

Been to 4 State Championship games the last 6 years. I believe they'll be ok!

Make sure Mamma gives you that pink blanket so you won't have Charlotte team nightmares tonight! You can't stop talking about Charlotte...lol!
Like I said earlier...if u dont praise n say that certain posters teams are the best.. ur a hater.

But they won... Who did they beat? I forget. No one remembers 2nd place. Too say creek would have blower Wake out takes away from your team. Vance could have won but bad luck and bad play calling hurt at the end. Creek"over looked" Hough but really got beat. But Creek would blow out Wake? Please.
No slight on our team...we had a great team last yr...average offense..I'll say the worst brand had his whole time at Vance conversely the best defense hes ever had. Without that defense we would have lost either 2nd Hough game n definitely that MP game. And my Wake getting rolled by Creek..from seeing both with my own eyes..creek has a great defense with explosive deep threats. Their o line would have matched the power n size of Wakes defensive front. Plus the agility of Kelly in the pocket would have been the Achilles heel for Wake. It's no secret they've had problems with agile QBs. Like I said 21pt win.

Wake will be pretty darn good again this year. Creek will find one or two games a year to have let down. How many D1 players do Creek have this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT