ADVERTISEMENT

My Top 5 West week 8

First off, you quoted my post but changed it to fit your narrative. I never said a chop block was legal. Yes the film doesn't lie, I even said you all was correct on the play against #71 was a chop block. Whether it was intentional or not is a matter of opinion and no one knows the answer to that so speculate all you want. The other blocks toward the knees you refer to are called cut blocks, in case you didn't know, and are legal.

Reactions: BlackCat93
I hear all this talk about running against MA, well you had as many athletes as Tarboro last year and the same result happened trying to run the ball. Last years defense had different players and were amazing but all we have heard all year is how much better Starmount is this year and how they were gonna run it on us with that big line they have and -1 yard is all you could do. Other than the first long pass for a TD and then us playing prevent the last 2 minutes of game you all did absolutely nothing against us. And watch your knees when you play EW is all I am gonna say, bad to have to resort to that. We look forward to you trying to run on us IF we see you again.
I don't remember a post over the last year at least not on here saying that Starmount was gonna run on Mt Airy. I may be mistaken but don't remember one. Maybe you heard that from outside of this message board.

I'm excited for the EW game. I have family that plays for them. I've known Coach Walker(Frog as we call him) since he was a little kid. Great for the school, community and conference. Hopefully it's a good clean game with no injuries.

Reactions: buzzcoach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT