ADVERTISEMENT

My top 5 in West

MA 4-0
STARMOUNT 4-0
EASTERN RANDOLPH 3-0
MOUNTAIN HERITAGE 4-0
EAST WILKES/BISHOP 4-0
Heritage beat Starmount last season by I think 24 points in playoffs and Heritage didn't lose hardly anyone off last years team all I know is if the Rams have overcome that, they may win the whole damn thing. No disrespect against Starmount far as I know, they may be the best team, but that's alot to overcome.
One thing I do see is there don't seem to be a team that can't be beat this year unless it's Mt Airy or Tarboro, now for Eastern Randolph I don't have a clue it's hard to know how good either of the 3 teams above are till they face a good team. now if Tarboro beats Havlock or plays them close or if Mt Airy blows Stsrmount out I may have differnt thoughts
Heritage beat a very big and athletic Erwin team that went on to beat West Henderson and Brevard. Heritage also beat Robbinsville at there place and even throw the Black Knights are down a lithle this year, still Big Oaks is a hard place to win. Heritage also blow out a decent Hendersonville team, now I'm not saying were the team to beat, but we have played a harder schedule so far, anyway it will all work it's way out us fans pull for our teams and think our team is better and that's how it should be. I'm thinking that this is the best chance Heritage has had to win a champion not having to be in 2a and have to get threw Readsville sure don't hurt. Good Luck to all the teams, going to be a fun to see how it plays out

Heritage beat Starmount last season by I think 24 points in playoffs and Heritage didn't lose hardly anyone off last years team all I know is if the Rams have overcome that, they may win the whole damn thing. No disrespect against Starmount far as I know, they may be the best team, but that's alot to overcome.
One thing I do see is there don't seem to be a team that can't be beat this year unless it's Mt Airy or Tarboro, now for Eastern Randolph I don't have a clue it's hard to know how good either of the 3 teams above are till they face a good team. now if Tarboro beats Havlock or plays them close or if Mt Airy blows Stsrmount out I may have differnt thoughts
Heritage beat a very big and athletic Erwin team that went on to beat West Henderson and Brevard. Heritage also beat Robbinsville at there place and even throw the Black Knights are down a lithle this year, still Big Oaks is a hard place to win. Heritage also blow out a decent Hendersonville team, now I'm not saying were the team to beat, but we have played a harder schedule so far, anyway it will all work it's way out us fans pull for our teams and think our team is better and that's how it should be. I'm thinking that this is the best chance Heritage has had to win a champion not having to be in 2a and have to get threw Readsville sure don't hurt. Good Luck to all the teams, going to be a fun to see how it plays out
Quinn should be a top five player in wnc along with Jones will be very interested playoff time MH should host it all

Starmount was without their starting QB in the Heritage game last year and would've won the game had he played. If it hadn't of been for bad coaching they would've won it anyway. The Rams defense has improved substantially this year to go along with the offense. Hopefully these two teams will get to play again this year

Starmount was without their starting QB in the Heritage game last year and would've won the game had he played. If it hadn't of been for bad coaching they would've won it anyway. The Rams defense has improved substantially this year to go along with the offense. Hopefully these two teams will get to play again this year
If they do Heritage will win by 3 tds minimum best team heritage has had since 08

These Surry co people don’t have shit else to do we have warned em they will get to ride to Burnsville and won’t like ELBriggs lol

It's a marathon not a sprint. We still are in September a LOT will transpire between now and the playoffs. That being said I do believe Mount airy, mountain heritage, StarMount, and Eastern Randolph are the big 4 in the west this year. My underdog would be Murphy.
It’s actually a game of short sprints not a marathon team who is strongest and healthiest wins

It's a marathon not a sprint. We still are in September a LOT will transpire between now and the playoffs. That being said I do believe Mount airy, mountain heritage, StarMount, and Eastern Randolph are the big 4 in the west this year. My underdog would be Murphy.
Never count out the SMC

Never count out the SMC
I will tell you what we told robbinsville last year. Watch out what you ask for cause whether we play you in Burnsville or mount airy or Walmart parking lot we are coming and you can see for yourselves what we lost. Our sophomore class from last year may be better than what we lost last year. So you keep thinking we lost everything. We like that. Better be able to pass and have time to pass. It will be a long night if you think you can run against us. I sure hope Mitchell gets to come back to mount airy. That would be ugly. Keep dreaming purple. Road to championship runs through BEARS and we dont need a newspaper.

I will tell you what we told robbinsville last year. Watch out what you ask for cause whether we play you in Burnsville or mount airy or Walmart parking lot we are coming and you can see for yourselves what we lost. Our sophomore class from last year may be better than what we lost last year. So you keep thinking we lost everything. We like that. Better be able to pass and have time to pass. It will be a long night if you think you can run against us. I sure hope Mitchell gets to come back to mount airy. That would be ugly. Keep dreaming purple. Road to championship runs through BEARS and we dont need a newspaper.
My kids bunch punked you in 21 at MA Mason is gone Bears in trouble

I hope Da Bears get to ride to Mitchell

• Haha
Reactions: buzzcoach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT