ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy's game this friday

smcdogfan

Aug 19, 2007
Can someone tell me what field this is going to be played at and some directions on how to get there . Thanks in advance .

Thanks dogtuff
The North Georgia Falcons are 3-0. They look darn good on the film I've seen so far especially the stud running back and the nasty defensive line. The 4 county area they pull from in N Georgia has a lot of athletes in the pool. No they probably ain't Franklin but have plenty of talent to make it a real game this week and homefield advantage as well. They are NOT the Q Foundation or of that style. They look like a typical Georgia team that hits and has athletes. Then of course big bad 4A Gilmer County rolls into the Hill after that. As of right now I don't know if BK's bunch would want any part of either Georgia squad the Dogs will rumble with the next 2 weeks.........

The teams North Georgia has played and beat are other home school teams, impossible to tell how good they are by watching them play against that type of competition. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they're on a level similar to what Q Foundation was. Q appears to be somewhat solid this season, only lost by 3 TD's to defending state champion East Lincoln. Q never lacks talent, just horribly coached and low in numbers.

As far as Gilmer goes, they aren't what they were last year by a long shot. So far this season they've beat Fannin County by 3 and lost to Dawson County by 15. If Fannin County can give them a game and Dawson County can beat them this season and Murphy can't, I'd be very concerned as a 'Dogs fan.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT