ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy needs games

Wish y’all weren’t so far away. Would love to play y’all again. Great team, great sportsmanship, and great fans
I feel the same about WRH. Looks like ya'll might drop back down to 1A next realignment, would love to see a rematch in a title game.

We're not that far away and we tried to schedule a home and home with you guys,east duplin,and kinston. Only kinston accepted.

Goob, just stop dude. Every thread doesn’t have to have NE in it. And please don’t think about comparing NE to Murphy.

My post was more about my respect for their program and history.

Goob, just stop dude. Every thread doesn’t have to have NE in it. And please don’t think about comparing NE to Murphy.

My post was more about my respect for their program and history.

Exactly!! Highly doubt Northeastern tried scheduling Murphy. That's over 500 miles one way.

Conference is too big, otherwise I would suggest ND, OG or ledford

I think Ledford has a nice non-conference schedule. North does too. But OG could stand to get away from High Point Christian, at least in the building years. They need to get Carver off their schedule as soon as possible. It’s a cheap win against a program in absolute shambles. OG makes the playoffs this year I think. It’d be neat to have a “playoff like” travel game toward the front of the season to give them a feel for it.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I hadn’t known that Murphy had schedule problems. But it makes sense. Lots of programs are nervous about taking early season drubbings.

That totally explains now why Murphy came to play at Central Davidson this year. I thought it very odd to see them on their schedule.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Big programs look at it as a lose-lose situation when they play smaller programs. Not always the case, Davie played Tville for quite a while when Tville was a power. But I understand both sides of it.

Don’t think Reidsville is gonna go almost 5 hours for a game unless it’s playoffs or championship

Someone from Mountain Island was on here saying they could not get area teams to play them. Murphy and MIC should schedule a home and home

We have been in contact with them ,cant get a return call, David Gentry 828 557 0871

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT