ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Blackmann

Blue and Gold22

Aug 17, 2013
As predicted three weeks ago suddenly a guy who had so much to say suddenly has gone dark.

Friendly reminder that the bet was 5 losses for Mallard Creek. I believe you had 2 of them as Scotland and Butler. Scotland by 28 was the post I remember.

Anyway- 9 games to go. MC need only win 5 of them for me to get a shiny new West Meck Jersey. Opportunity here for you to double down if you would like??

How come so quite?

Reactions: swett2victory
As predicted three weeks ago suddenly a guy who had so much to say suddenly has gone dark.

Friendly reminder that the bet was 5 losses for Mallard Creek. I believe you had 2 of them as Scotland and Butler. Scotland by 28 was the post I remember.

Anyway- 9 games to go. MC need only win 5 of them for me to get a shiny new West Meck Jersey. Opportunity here for you to double down if you would like??

How come so quite?
Sir please give the gentleman a tad of time
He will be here momentarily

He's restocking up with some crazy

2 MR. RICHBLACKMAN, we know u have been KIDNAPPED. I'M sending MR.OTIS and DA FLOCK 2 rescue u so u will b able 2 make da next WEST MECK GAME. HANG ON PLEASE THEY'RE COMING
Thanks for the sending the rescue team. I'm alive and well, thanks for the love fellas. LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT