Week 1 Results

Montgomery Central 34 Carrboro 6
Oak Grove 38 Southwest Guilford 0
Asheboro 38 Albemarle 14
Salisbury 20 North Davidson 12
Glenn 27 Ledford 6
Monroe 32 Central Davidson 7

Week 2 matchups

MC takes on East Chapel Hill this week. They won the game last year and it sparked a good nonconference record before they went downhill once again. However, MC has been improving little by little year by year and may be able to finally break through this year, we shall see...

Asheboro stomped a hole in Albemarle and I know they are excited but will face a much bigger test against Eastern Randolph. I know the ER people aren't gonna just step aside and let a county rival celebrate the dawn of a new age at their expense. Hopefully more competitive than it has been recently but ER is probably a solid favorite.

Oak Grove travels to Clemmons to take on West Forsyth for the biggest test they will likely face this year. Gonna be a big crowd and I am hoping to be there as well. The Grizzlies and Titans have had some good games the past couple years and OG gets to find out how they stack up to a big 4A school to prep themselves for playoffs.

Speaking of big 4A schools, ND travels to Northwest Guilford after showing improvement against Salisbury from last year. NWG has destroyed the Knights the last couple years but here's hoping for a competitive game.

Ledford got their 4A opponent Glenn out of the way and gets their annual blowout against West Davidson this week. The Dragons beat Wheatmore and congrats to them but the Panthers will be a much tougher opponent and most likely have their way with this matchup as per usual.

Central moves on from a powerful Monroe team and will take on Cuthbertson, whom I know absolutely nothing about other than they blew out Parkwood 42-0. The Spartans double wing always gives people fits, so I wouldn't be surprised if Central won.

Good luck to all.

JV Scores

North Davidson 16 Northwest Guilford 6
West Forsyth 27 Oak Grove 13
Cuthbertson 48 Central Davidson 22
Eastern Randolph 26 Asheboro 13
Montgomery Central no score available
Ledford no score available

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Northwest Guilford 19 ND 0
West Forsyth 36 OG 10
Eastern Randolph 33 Asheboro 21
MC 7 East Chapel Hill 0
Cuthbertson 30 CD 7
West Davidson 35 Ledford 0????!!!!!

Not a good week for the conference... at least MC won lol. Shocked at the Ledford score if true

MC wins 7-0 with the game being suspended due to lightning in area. Game started with a running clock and halted with 8:03 left in first half. After about an hour they pulled the plug with MC getting the win.

• Wow
Reactions: BulldogJacket85
And Tripp Honeycutt already has Walkertown headed in the right direction. Big win over Salisbury last night for them. Looking at where ND is right now, they really whiffed on that one. I don't know how much effort was put into hiring him, but the impression I get is not much.

Last edited:
And Tripp Honeycutt already has Walkertown headed in the right direction. Big win over Salisbury last night for them. Looking at where ND is right now, they really whiffed on that one. I don't know how much effort was put into hiring him, but the impression I get is not much.
Ditto

Reactions: Champ_24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT