Last edited:
1. Pisgah @ Brevard 20-24
2. Mountain Heritage @ Chase 6-35
3. East Rutherford @ Bessemer City 40-14
4. North Henderson @ Hendersonville 28-24
5. Patton @ East Burke 0-30
6. Polk County @ Madison 36-14
7. McDowell @ R-S Central 21-42
Patton isn't fielding a varsity team this year.

Brevard
Mountain Heritage
East Rutherford wins in a close one with BC by 1
North Henderson
Polk County
I'll take McDowell ( another closer game )

I'm going to be totally honest with you, I wrote that one backwards. I'll leave it there since I already put it up, but it was supposed to be the other way around with Mountain Heritage Winning 35-6. Chase is going to be down this year.
People don't realize what chase lost due to transfers they lost a qb / Rb /Wr /OL /DL

Turner Mcswain #qb #3 C68 / attempt {109} ~849 yards. carries 40 /145 yards
All purpose yards 989 yards Transferred to crest

Da'Zion Murray #Rb/LB #10 CARRIES 123 1100 yards all purpose yards 1112 yards 14TDS transferred to West Henderson​

Jhari Mosley # WR/CB #8 carries 33 /249 yards rec47 - yards {793} 18TDS​

1085 all purpose yards transferred to crest​

Jakarei Davis # OL/DL #73​

Transferred to crest

Passing offensive coordinator
Tyrese brooks went to crest

Lot of young guys will have to step up and fill some big shoes but they'll be alright got some good coaches down there that will coach their tails off they lost a lot folks don't realize losing four guys that was big for your offense will hurt plus losing your passing offensive coordinator

Those Fighting Irish look pretty good! If Brevard can pull out a win here they are going to win a lot more games. I’m still debating my Mountain Foothills 7 picks this week… except for the Hilltoppers taking the win over South Caldwell!! I’m a homer, I know 😂

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Those Fighting Irish look pretty good! If Brevard can pull out a win here they are going to win a lot more games. I’m still debating my Mountain Foothills 7 picks this week… except for the Hilltoppers taking the win over South Caldwell!! I’m a homer, I know 😂
13-7 Knox Catholic at the half. Brevard gave up a 84 yard punt return for a TD. Brevard got a TD before the half

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT