ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Tabor vs West Forsyth

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
West Forsyth looking for win number 1. MT Tabor much better than last year. West Forsyth defeated MT Tabor 36-16 from a year ago. Thoughts?

Reactions: UNC_91
West is playing better but Tabor has more talent. Close game early Tabor pulls away in the 4th

Tabor 31
West 17

Reactions: UNC_91
This is a tricky conference to pick sometimes. Could see a good game. Going with Mt Tabor in this one.

Yep, It kills me to say this...Tabor will massacre West. It's the worst West Forsyth team in 3 decades. In fact, the last 3 years the program has declined significantly, simple as that. Coach Snow needs to figure this out... maybe he's outdated with that 3 yards and a cloud of dust 1970 philosophy. I hope he turns it around because he's a good person, a good coach(outstanding High School Win/Loss record) who probably needs a complete offensive makeover.

Yep, It kills me to say this...Tabor will massacre West. It's the worst West Forsyth team in 3 decades. In fact, the last 3 years the program has declined significantly, simple as that. Coach Snow needs to figure this out... maybe he's outdated with that 3 yards and a cloud of dust 1970 philosophy. I hope he turns it around because he's a good person, a good coach(outstanding High School Win/Loss record) who probably needs a complete offensive makeover.
Wow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT