ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Pleasant vs JM Robinson

I looked up Mt Pleasant record and they are 8-1. Only 1 loss to NW Cabarrus 16-14. Mt Pleasant is not a bad team. I’m thinking could this be a trap game. But I’m going with JM Robinson in this one.

Reactions: NCFB73
I was told MP should have beat NW pretty easily however some things didn’t go their way. I believe this is a tough game for both teams.

JM didn’t play their best game vs NW but found a way to win. JM also had a LOT of penalties.

Reactions: 84k and Vik-Val 86
I was told MP should have beat NW pretty easily however some things didn’t go their way. I believe this is a tough game for both teams.

JM didn’t play their best game vs NW but found a way to win. JM also had a LOT of penalties.
From what I saw, If NW had a competent QB they would’ve beaten JM. The offensive play calling did them no favors either.

From what I saw, If NW had a competent QB they would’ve beaten JM. The offensive play calling did them no favors either.
We saw two different games then!

Refs definitely gave NW all the help they could,and JM defense held NE to negative yards in the second half.

I will say 11 at QB was a huge huge mistake in that he is their 2nd receiver. If they would have had 1,2, and 11 at WR it would have made the defense work harder.

NW play all was run, run, throw, punt almost like it was scripted! It never changed.

MP was driving deep in NW territory late in the game and fumbled . If they would have scored they would have won.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT