Starmount - 14 - Wilkes Central - 41--Final
East Wilkes - 55 - Elkin - 0 ---Final
Carver - 49- Surry Central - 7---Final
Alleghany - 18- North Wilkes - 13--Final
East Surry - 37- Walkertown - 21--Final
West Stokes - 43 - North Surry - 29--Final
Ashe County - 37 - West Wilkes - 13 --Final

Last edited:
Sorry about the late scores.Next week I will probably try and keep up with the top or 3 teams in the 3 local conferences .

Photo, noticed you didn't keep everyone updated on scores as the games progressed this week. You didn't even post MA score till late in the game. Thanks for what you did though.

Agree 56 - 6 and not sure Atkins will score on East Surry or Mount Airy unless it is a charity case.
Mount Airy 49-6 on Atkins.

Photo, noticed you didn't keep everyone updated on scores as the games progressed this week. You didn't even post MA score till late in the game. Thanks for what you did though.
Thanks for noticing ! It is quite a lot to keep up with all 3 conferences and post them as fast as I can. I have 3 & sometimes 4 sources and have to wait on them. Sometimes I think I am only going to do the Northwest this week but when I get started I feel like I may be letting some down. That is really what Friday was about. Wanted to see if I was waisting my time doing something only 2 or 3 people had thanked me for or posted a like or a message commenting on a game like they do SMC & YVC. I post for 3 conferences and each of the SMC & YVC get 2 to 3 time the comments for each of those conferences.But I like doing it and I guess it don't matter to me if it don't most others.My twitter is @odell1217 if anyone wants to send or receive scores then follow me . As I said it may take a little time posting NCPrep and Twitter but would love to receive more area scores on twitter .I set it up several years ago and just got on a few weeks ago and a little slow at it figuring it out but getting better.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT