ADVERTISEMENT

Mooresville 9-0 at Lake Norman 9-0

MHSBigBlue06

Jun 19, 2022
Arguably the biggest game in city history. Tickets have been on sale for over 2 weeks already… expect a beyond standing room only crowd. Heard rumors of 10-12k expected.

Both teams, obviously, come in off wins, but neither team played their best. Expect a hard hitting game here.. and I think there could be a lot of points scored.

First time in the series History Both teams are Undefeated coming into this game!

We all know this is going to come down to Who wants it more and who make the big time play/stops

I believe Mooresville is the better team but LN has so much heart n no quit so Who has the Will to survive is the ?!

This should be a fun one! Don’t Miss it!!!!!

Reactions: Grey-Green and Gold
Correct rn LN is #5 Mooresville is #11 so I assuming this would flip give or take it Mooresville win n or if LN win Mooresville could fall a few notches
i recall an unbeaten Mooresville team losing to a Josh Ladowski led LN squad several seasons ago. LN got a top seed, had home field throughout the playoffs, went on a magical run and went toe to toe with MC in the semifinals before losing. Mooresville drew a first round home game vs Vance and got blown out.

i recall an unbeaten Mooresville team losing to a Josh Ladowski led LN squad several seasons ago. LN got a top seed, had home field throughout the playoffs, went on a magical run and went toe to toe with MC in the semifinals before losing. Mooresville drew a first round home game vs Vance and got blown out.
2014! We should of won bc there was a B****** Block in the back call that wiped out a TD for us which there a photo of it back then n it came from side but That’s the Past

I just hope we get a good officiating crew bc LN seems always get Pro LN refs lol

Correct rn LN is #5 Mooresville is #11 so I assuming this would flip give or take it Mooresville win n or if LN win Mooresville could fall a few notches
Current projections use RPI as all tie breakers. So if we win we get like a 5 seed, if we lose we get something around the 11

Reactions: OptionFreak
What ever happened to Josh? Always thought he was better in football. Did he not make it to the league playing baseball?

There will be most likely so many fans they probably will end up parking in Harris Teeter parking lot when all said n done. If I remember correctly when Mooresville came to LN back in 2014 people were parked all the way back at Harris Teeter. I remember getting there at that game around 4:20 in the evening. Still ended up sitting about the 25-30 yard line on Mooresville side. About 4 rows up from the bottom.Was a bunch of fans already when I got there.

Reactions: Doppleganger#
Too much mooresville I think both teams have played weak schedules this yr but last yr mooresville went 3/3 on there drives before half Howell and cherry single handily won that game but lkn seems to score of trickeration every time they play and spark a bit of momentum last yr would have been a blowout but the bad snap from the mo center opening up the 2nd half and then lkn chewed clock I see a 28-7 type of game Mooresville.

This is probably a playoff game for these two. Likely a relatively early exit from the playoffs for either team.

Looking at the each team through the season Mooresville seems to be the better team. Then consider LN having to use their backup QB. My prediction, I will take Mooresville in a 28-10 ballgame.

Reactions: Grey-Green and Gold
JVs is going to be very interesting. I wouldn’t be surprised by a 1 score game in that one.

Too much mooresville I think both teams have played weak schedules this yr but last yr mooresville went 3/3 on there drives before half Howell and cherry single handily won that game but lkn seems to score of trickeration every time they play and spark a bit of momentum last yr would have been a blowout but the bad snap from the mo center opening up the 2nd half and then lkn chewed clock I see a 28-7 type of game Mooresville.
Last year MV shouldn’t have won that game. A RTP call saved us at the end

150 Traffic will be a trainwreck on Friday with the anticipated crowd, but to be clear, there is no way that 10-12K people could fit in the stadium at LKN... or Mooresville either for that fact. I could see maybe 6-7k, and that would be packed in like sardines.

Seating capacity there is what, like 5K? I imagine you could maybe get another 1-2k in since they have a lot of standing room, .

Also crazy stat that i didn’t realize, Mooresville has not trailed in a game at any point this season. That’s pretty wild to me.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
With the game starting at 6:30 I’m sure the fans will show up lot sooner if they can. Does anyone know how many fans was at 2014 when Mooresville played at LN. I know it was crazy crowded

What’s interesting to me is this is a smaller thread than the Kannapolis Mooresville thread. I don’t think the Lake Norman crowd can take a joke. Kannapolis is a lot more fun.

If Indy and Butler wasn't taking place I would probably check this one out. Hopefully there will be some video coverage on youtube afterwards
It’ll be all over the highlight shows, WBTV Football Friday Night and WCCB Bahakel Sports have it as their game of the week

I believe in 2014 I believe told me the official county at least 9,000-11,000 or so but Just seems more since some compacted

Traffic is going bad so I’m be there by 4:15 at the earliest but even then it’s going be a pain in the neck

38-17 Mooresville is my score prediction

Today is the big day for JV action. Mooresville vs LN for the conference. Going to be a good one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT