ADVERTISEMENT

Mooresville 23 Kannapolis 21

OptionFreak

Dec 3, 2005
Planet Earth
After an 0-2 start people were beginning to throw dirt on the Blue Devils and their new head coach Marty Paxton. But in the short span of 5 days, things have changed. Mooresville knocked off unbeaten Kannapolis last night in thrilling fashion to push their record to 2-2(won at Hopewell on Monday). After building a 20-7 lead at the half, the Blue Devils found themselves down by a point as time ticked off the clock late in the game. But a late field goal secured the win for Mooresville. A much needed bye awaits them next week then Statesville comes to town to begin NPC play.

Last edited:
untill we cut down on dumb penalties we are not going to win a game.

Biggest difference i see is the blocking, starting with Hopewell weve started to open up more lanes for Donshell. This game honestly surprised me... But like the direction we are trending. Thought we got too conservative in the 3rd qtr with the play calling but it happens. Great win!

Kudos to Mooresville on their win over K-Town! I missed seeing the game because of a knee injury. As I listened on the radio Jetton ran through a good Wonder D line. Good Luck to Mooresville. Wonders will rebound hopefully!

Reactions: OptionFreak
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT