ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell

Nothing to do with the football team but I drove around the new Mitchell Elementary - Middle School looks really nice, I kinda like to see the inside just out of curiosity. And drove around the high school I couldn't get in my head where the new indoor sports facility was being built they're excavating from the extra parking area for football games behind the school all the way on the other side it's a good distance longer that the high school building.
Mitchell county must have a good grant writer.

I mean, there is a difference between rankings and making a prediction of a playoff tournament result. Upsets happen and saying the playoffs will happen exactly as you expect isn't exactly entertaining. The guy is just making content and trying to have some fun by getting football conversation going. I don't know the guy, but Mt. Heritage is good team. It's not an absurd pick. I think it is wrong, but it's not crazy.

More on topic, you Mitchell folk think you take Draughn this year? I think Heritage wins the conference this year, but would be a step in the right direction to knock Draughn down a peg this year.

Reactions: RealStihl
I mean, there is a difference between rankings and making a prediction of a playoff tournament result. Upsets happen and saying the playoffs will happen exactly as you expect isn't exactly entertaining. The guy is just making content and trying to have some fun by getting football conversation going. I don't know the guy, but Mt. Heritage is good team. It's not an absurd pick. I think it is wrong, but it's not crazy.

More on topic, you Mitchell folk think you take Draughn this year? I think Heritage wins the conference this year, but would be a step in the right direction to knock Draughn down a peg this year.
I think with all that Heritage has coming back they are the favorite in the WHC, Mitchell will go as the young line goes. This years team is mostly Sophomores and Juniors so they will have to grow up quick. Should be an interesting year and I hope we crush Draughn.

You delusional fools from valdese keep on thinking. Can't wait for you to open that trap to your new coach at freedom. You won't even be sitting in the stadium
They won’t have to worry he won’t be there long he’ll get himself in another situation and be moving to another part of the state for the 5th time in 15 years lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT