ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell and Mountain Heritage Returning

Thunder_struck8712

Oct 5, 2016
I saw tonight that Mitchell will return to the field next Saturday the 19th against Draughn.

Mountain Heritage sounds like they are working on sites for games and will be returning soon. They will play Mitchell at Mars Hill and Avery at Madison.

Glad to see what seemed unrealistic and unthinkable a week ago is going to indeed happen!

Last edited:
I saw tonight that Mitchell will return to the field next Saturday the 19th against Draughn.

Mountain Heritage sounds like they are working on sites for games and will be returning soon. They will play Mitchell at Mars Hill and Avery at Madison.

Glad to see what seemed unrealistic and unthinkable a week ago is going to indeed happen!
Avery, Mitchell and M Heritage all back in school that soon? If so, good for those kids, schools and communities. High school sports brings communities together. I had heard some of those schools "may not" be open for possibly months. I am old Lees-McRae and App State guy that visits multiple times a year to the area. Thanks for any clarification and prayers to God's Country up there.

That’s good news. Especially with MH being #1 in some of the polls. Glad they will get the chance to play.
I think it's the best thing for that community. Well for a lot of that community. They only downside is they're going to have to play in that conference. RBI wise they'll probably end up 4th or 5th. Because that's a terrible football conference. But for mountain heritage who's the only one that has a chance it'll be a great thing to get some games under their bill before the playoffs

Reactions: mhhs94 and Wow71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT