ADVERTISEMENT

MEC Week 8

Hoggard Rolls
NH Rolls
SB win streak stops at 1, Topsails losing streaks ends at 2.
Ashley beats the worse team in the conf.

The WB Trojans are on a roll and will..........lose by 1+
Laney is way over due for a surprise performance like last year against Wake Forest and will.....lose by 1+
Topsail is reeling and very banged up...Could go either way.
I picked the Scorps to upset WB last week because they are capable of getting a W against the bottom teams. Their QB didn't play last week so I want a another chance, if he plays against Ashley, I'm on the bandwagon.

New Hanover 3-0 - WB, AHS, NB, Hoggard- 3-1
Hoggard 3-0 - AHS, NB, SB, NH- 4-0
West Brunswick 2-1 - NH, Top, Laney, SB- 2-2
South Brunswick 2-1 - NB, Laney, Hoggard, WB-1-3
Ashley 1-2 - Hoggard, NH, Top, Laney-1-3
E.A. Laney 1-2 - Top, SB, WB, AHS- 4-0
Topsail 0-3 - Laney, WB, AHS, NB- 1-3
North Brunswick 0-3 - SB, NH, Hoggard, Topsail-0-4

- Hoggard and NH heading towards their first ever meeting with both teams being undefeated. I have seen both teams play multiple time and I feel both are very good and both could win. I think Hoggard will be able to control the LOS and get pressure on Walston. I also think NH has a good defense but Hoggards offense is better and I give the edge to the Vikes.
- The Laney - AHS game could be a good one. Laneys offense has struggled mightily against good defenses and AHS plays solid defense. However, they spend way too much time on the field and get worn down. If AHS can generate some points and control the TOP they may be able to pull the upset. It will be a big task as Laney is bigger and more athletic.
- If SB can beat NB and WB they make the playoffs! Great job by coach Lewis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT