19. Bandys
20. Nash Central
21. SW Edgecombe
22. CHASE
23. East Gaston
24. Hertford
25. West Stokes

Western bias…Wiz! We ain’t having it.

Ain’t believing Brevard dropped out of the top 10.

Shelby beat Salisbury and Forest Hills…do what?

Been telling y’all….Bunker Hill at Randleman…BIG!

Told y’all about that Argonaut Coach at Forest Hills…Max Preps loves him…I do too!

Gnash….why so low? They’re good! Wait and see.

Ain’t beating the Bomb Birds though!😉

CVAC!!!…5 of ‘em…we coming!

ECC too!🫵

Can’t wait!

Last edited:
1. Reidsville
2. Monroe
3. Forest Hills
4. Salisbury
5. Shelby
6. Clinton
7. Bunker Hill
8. Randleman
9. Northeastern
10. Burns
11. West Lincoln
12. Brevard
13. Lincolnton
14. Whiteville
15. CSD
16. East Duplin
17. WRH
18. Maiden
19. Bandys
20. Nash Central
21. SW Edgecombe
22. CHASE
23. East Gaston
24. Hertford
25. West Stokes

Western bias…Wiz! We ain’t having it.

Ain’t believing Brevard dropped out of the top 10.

Shelby beat Salisbury and Forest Hills…do what?

Been telling y’all….Bunker Hill at Randleman…BIG!

Told y’all about that Argonaut Coach at Forest Hills…Max Preps loves him…I do too!

Gnash….why so low? They’re good! Wait and see.

Ain’t beating the Bomb Birds though!😉

CVAC!!!…5 of ‘em!….what y’all gonna do about it?😂 Nuttin!….we coming! Done bought the turkey!

ECC has too!🫵

Can’t wait!
Brevard will be good this year

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Both Blue Devil teams will be top 10 by season's end.

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Are the people who are making these rankings unaware Clinton lost its Returning starting QB, RB, WR, TE/DE to transfer to SC? The cupboard is bare down there I hear. Maybe if they all had returned maybe #6. Reidsville lost Harrison to PD so #1 for them is a tough pick too. Imo NE and Nash Central are ranked too low.

Josiah Oxendine one of the top QBs in SC (Dillon) the last 2 years transferred to Forest Hills. He started on Varsity as a Freshman and Sophmore for Dillon putting up some good numbers. Him and Je'rel Bolder should be a heck of a combo this season. I'm glad Je'rel stayed in state committing to N.C. State but I really thought he might sign with Georgia. They were recruiting him heavily.

Last edited:
Reidsville is still sorting out its QB. We return a veteran line (4 out of 5 stsrters). Neal has multiple offers including UNC at WR/DB. J9 has offers and plays WR/Safety. Jones has offers and plays WR/OLB. Cobb committed to Air Force and is at RB/LB. We have a couple transfers in the fold as well at LB and n the trenches. Losing Kendre is a bummer but we r still the class of 2A and reigning champs. 🏆

Shelby should be decent as the season goes along. With their 6-4 QB back that should really help. Farmer threw 44 tds last year as a Sophomore. Their early schedule of Myers Park,West Charlotte, Kings Mtn, Asheville Reynolds, Crest, and Olympic will be brutal.

Shelby should be decent as the season goes along. With their 6-4 QB back that should really help. Farmer threw 44 tds last year as a Sophomore. Their early schedule of Myers Park,West Charlotte, Kings Mtn, Asheville Reynolds, Crest, and Olympic will be brutal.
Sheeeeessshhhh, that is brutal! Good luck to your lions. Maybe we will see each other again in November.

Holy crap what a schedule. Shelby doesn’t run from playing anyone that is for sure.

Clinton lost everyone to either graduation or the transfer portal. They’ll be in rebuild mode this season for sure.
Yes the DarkHorses did lose a whole lot of starters from last year, but the backups got plenty of experience and their JV team went undefeated.
Think on that a minute. No it won’t be like last year but they’ll be pretty decent.

That schedule isn't correct, Take away Myers park and West charlotte

• Wow
Reactions: NC Joker
Im just wondering of they will run something besides an offense that resembles the bastard child of a Wing T and Singlewing ?
Well considering they lost their starting QB who threw for over 2k yards last year and their #1 receiver to the CJ transfer portal, they may not have a backup option. Time will tell. If I had to guess it’ll be some form of the Wing-T or triple option. I bet they don’t stay in spread sets.

Well considering they lost their starting QB who threw for over 2k yards last year and their #1 receiver to the CJ transfer portal, they may not have a backup option. Time will tell. If I had to guess it’ll be some form of the Wing-T or triple option. I bet they don’t stay in spread sets.
Lol a Thomasville fan right?……look the guy is gone if you gonna talk shit and throw shade do it from your own account.

Lol a Thomasville fan right?……look the guy is gone if you gonna talk shit and throw shade do it from your own account.
Idk what you are talking about. I’m only throwing out stuff I’m told. I couldn’t care less. This is my own account, only one I’ve ever had joined in 2016. Good luck to your horses this year.

What do you think of the horses this season? What style of offense will they run? Have you talked to their coach about upcoming season? As such a huge Clinton fan as you are, with your show and all, what are your thoughts? I haven’t had a chance to watch the recent episode. You may have covered that on there. This is a serious question, not sarcasm.

Last edited:
Idk what you are talking about. I’m only throwing out stuff I’m told. I couldn’t care less. This is my own account, only one I’ve ever had. Good luck to your horses this year.

What do you think of the horses this season? What style of offense will they run? Have you talked to their coach about upcoming season? As such a huge Clinton fan as you are, with your show and all, what are your thoughts? I haven’t had a chance to watch the recent episode. You may have covered that on there. This is a serious question, not sarcasm.
Whole thread on Thomasville football on the 1A board not a single peep but as soon as a 2A east topic or Clinton comes up here you are funny for someone who could care less. Like I said Cory not coming back you ain’t gotta be scared. If you gonna talk shit own it.

And yeah not sarcastic at all lol. I message Coach Boykin a couple weeks ago didn’t have much to say at the time still learning about the team. His response was

“Chris thanks for your message. At this point, I am still learning about my team, staff and players. We start fall camp on July 22nd. I will have a better idea coming the who, what, when and where regarding our players and team coming out of camp which ends on July 30th. There will be a lot of new names that will emerge”

So after the jamboree hoping one of our co host Brandon can sit down with him for a quick Q&A like he did with Coach Oates or have him come on the show if he has the time. Coach Holt from
Lakewood joined us this past week hoping we can do the same with Coach Boykin at some point.

Last edited:
I don’t have to post on Thomasville thread to be a fan or is that rule? Either way, thanks for the info. Good luck to your horses this season. I may listen to game or two if/when they are being broadcasted this season.

I don’t have to post on Thomasville thread to be a fan or is that rule? Either way, thanks for the info. Good luck to your horses this season. I may listen to game or two if/when they are being broadcasted this season.
No rule but weird definitely……I’m a UNC fan think it would be odd if I spend all my time commenting on a Michigan message board but never speak on my team

You need to worry about Gaffney.
No I don’t. We played them on TV and beat them. Shelby wouldn’t schedule Gaffney if your life depended on it. You’d be DEAD!

You tried to make out like yall were playing WC and Myers Park. 🤡

I just pointed out the discrepancy in your statement so these other folks wouldn’t believe your “white” lie.

No I don’t. We played them on TV and beat them. Shelby wouldn’t schedule Gaffney if your life depended on it. You’d be DEAD!

You tried to make out like yall were playing WC and Myers Park. 🤡

I just pointed out the discrepancy in your statement so these other folks wouldn’t believe your “white” lie.
We scrimmage both Myers Park and West Charlotte followed by regular season games against Kings Mtn, AC Reynolds, Crest, and then Olympic. Shelby has played Gaffney many times over the years. You know you are embarrassed by the cancelation of the Gaffney game.

We scrimmage both Myers Park and West Charlotte followed by regular season games against Kings Mtn, AC Reynolds, Crest, and then Olympic. Shelby has played Gaffney many times over the years. You know you are embarrassed by the cancelation of the Gaffney game.
I’m not embarrassed about anything and you know that. I had nothing to do with any of that crap. I didn’t steal and I don’t have anything to do with the schedule one way or another. I work right down here in the middle of them and I got my Crest shirt on today honkie. Gaffney much like Shelby can get bent.

You got caught stretching the truth. Period.

When is the last time Shelby played Gaffney? Hell, schedule them now. Your coach has a way in down there. We all know that isn’t happening.

Show them all your conference schedule. 😂😂😂

Yes the DarkHorses did lose a whole lot of starters from last year, but the backups got plenty of experience and their JV team went undefeated.
Think on that a minute. No it won’t be like last year but they’ll be pretty decent.
What are you talking about? Clinton JV went 6-3 last year. Didn’t beat anyone good. Lost to Eastern Wayne by 20, got blown out by WRH, and lost to a whiteville JV team that James kenan beat by 30. Not sure where you got undefeated from

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT