25. North Stanly

👀 in…

North Pitt
North Forsyth
Martin County
Farmville Central
WRH
It’s crazy that the first east team is @7. Woww

The only 2a eastern team that should sniff the top 10 is Northeastern. Yes I’m a homer but it’s just the honest truth. Hate em or love they are loaded and are much better than last season’s team. The east is way down this season

Yeah I agree. I think NE should be higher. Like Top 3. They are the real deal. Goob you make it hard for me to root for them but the are the facts are the facts. You guys have returned nearly everyone from last year and look really good. I think JK is the only other team that could #10. The east is down and all the teams that people were high on are just simply not good.

Yeah I agree. I think NE should be higher. Like Top 3. They are the real deal. Goob you make it hard for me to root for them but the are the facts are the facts. You guys have returned nearly everyone from last year and look really good. I think JK is the only other team that could #10. The east is down and all the teams that people were high on are just simply not good.
Thanks, I know some don’t care for my posts on here but that’s just because they don’t know me. I have a few very good friends from down south that I talk to frequently off these boards. They know the real me and know I just say dumb stuff that makes no sense to try and get a reaction. I actually go to some of these posters homes and hangout. Love these guys and their families. I have toned it down some this season and thats not easy for me to do knowing just how good we are. This may just be the year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT