ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Ridge @ Reagan

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
Reagan was a young team last year( 4-7) and the defense really struggled. However, they did beat Marvin Ridge last year(Correction the lost to Marvin Ridge 42-27) but had a bad year according to their standards. Reagan's RB transferred to East Forsyth but I hear they have a young RB who is really talented....Reagan's QB is real nice and has a choice to play Baseball or Football in college. It's looking like baseball but he's a great QB. At one time, he was contemplating on maybe just one sport "baseball".

I have no clue about Marvin Ridge team who was 6-5 last year.

Last edited:
Marvin Ridge returns 11 starters from last year's 6-5 team that upset Weddington in the last game of the year. Their JV team went 4-5 last season. Not sure if they'll be better or about the same which isn't bad.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Reagan was a young team last year( 4-7) and the defense really struggled. However, they did beat Marvin Ridge last year(Correction the lost to Marvin Ridge 42-27) but had a bad year according to their standards. Reagan's RB transferred to East Forsyth but I hear they have a young RB who is really talented....Reagan's QB is real nice and has a choice to play Baseball or Football in college. It's looking like baseball but he's a great QB. At one time, he was contemplating on maybe just one sport "baseball".

I have no clue about Marvin Ridge team who was 6-5 last year.
Defense definitely didn’t struggle vs us last year 😂

20-13 Final… Reagan with the upset of the night. Great win! Defense played great. The CPC with nice wins over some playoff caliber teams/conferences.

Reactions: Deacsfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT