ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek schedule 2015

Originally posted by nepsy7:
You will not take on anyone! Stop pretending like you really know what's going on with Shelby's program? MC reached out to Shelby and 3 dates filling up quickly had absolutely nothing to do with them not playing...lol! The game will never happen. Period!

How many of Dax Hollifeilds do we have? 4 rising sophomores who will be national recruits, add the remainder of the roster about 14 total.
laugh.r191677.gif

Shelby represent's the State very well. Leave it at that. They have no interest in playing the Elite teams in NC. Period!
These teams are not elite(Freedom,Crest,Asheville Reynolds,South Point) with scrimmages against Independence and Gaffney.Pretty good schedule for a little 2A.

Somebody does not know the definition of elite?
laugh.r191677.gif

Shelby program has a long history of success in 2A. I would imagine they could handle a lot of 4A teams. Once again. Leave it at that! They are not pillaging the land seeking out the top programs in the state, like their fans suggest.

You guys need to stay on the 2A forums where you are relevant.

This post was edited on 2/24 11:06 AM by nepsy7

Originally posted by SHS LION:

You will not take on anyone! Stop pretending like you really know what's going on with Shelby's program? MC reached out to Shelby and 3 dates filling up quickly had absolutely nothing to do with them not playing...lol! The game will never happen. Period!

How many of Dax Hollifeilds do we have? 4 rising sophomores who will be national recruits, add the remainder of the roster about 14 total.
laugh.r191677.gif

Shelby represent's the State very well. Leave it at that. They have no interest in playing the Elite teams in NC. Period!
These teams are not elite(Freedom,Crest,Asheville Reynolds,South Point) with scrimmages against Independence and Gaffney.Pretty good schedule for a little 2A.
They are in fact elite. AT the 2A or 3A level... which is fantastic. I don't think there is a intelligent poster on this board that doesn't understand that Shelby, Crest and several others are great teams. They would probably beat 70% of the 4a schools in a good year for them. They might even get lucky and clip a top 10 4a school occasionally.

Please stop with the we will take on anyone stuff.... MC had 3 open weeks 7 months ago and everyone in the Southeast of the United States was aware. Had to go to Duncan, SC and Maryland to fill those spots. Shelby , Crest etc,etc had zero interest.

Plenty of opportunities this year to square off with MC, Scotland, Dudley, Vance etc.......

Nobody has heard anything out of butler for a finished schedule so maybe those boys from shelby can take a trip down to matthews? That would be nice.

For it still not to be announced means that we can't find 11 games again.

*sigh*

Well they already have mallard creek and richmond county locked up so regardless of who they get on the schedule it should be solid. I would love them to get one of the SC teams right over the border such as NW or South Point, or even York. I would also love to renew the Providence rivalry.

laugh.r191677.gif

I didn't ask how many will be....I asked....HOW MANY ARE? Dax is a Maxpreps All-American as a freshman. I see no one from the Charlotte area listed....however there is someone from Scotland representing.
laugh.r191677.gif

Mallard Creek is a Johnny--come-lately and will be off the map in another 5-10 years....just like West Charlotte, just like Independence, just like Butler.....Charlotte schools come....and they go...where are they now? Richmond County had their hey day...where are they now....one appearance and one title in the last 15 years.

Shelby year in and year out for nearly 100 years....ALWAYS RELEVANT! Game over!

Different program at MC. Kid plays for the Creek, he does not start as a Freshman. The depth between MC & Shelby is a big difference. He would have to wait his turn just like our previous #1 OT and the nation had to wait. Who by the way will be a 1st round draft pick this year. 85% of MC'S second team would start for Shelby.

He is a special talent, but my 3 year old can call Maxpreps and put in a recommendation for a Freshman AA. They would do a story immediately.,,,lol! Indpendence & Butler are off the map? Both teams would have handled Shelby last year.

Shelby is a great 2A school. Period! Turn on the light's Moron. You are not relevant when you go 8-6 in 2012 and smashed by AL. Brown 44-0? 9-6 2010 and ranked #61 in the State. 2011 9-6 ranked #68 in the State. Richmond, Butler, and Indy have not been ranked that low, during their down seasons
smile.r191677.gif

You are correct! Game is over. Now go back to the 2A board where you guys are relevant.

Different program at MC. Kid plays for the Creek, he does not start as a Freshman. The depth between MC & Shelby is a big difference. He would have to wait his turn just like our previous #1 OT and the nation had to wait. Who by the way will be a 1st round draft pick this year. 85% of MC'S second team would start for Shelby.

He is a special talent, but my 3 year old can call Maxpreps and put in a recommendation for a Freshman AA. They would do a story immediately.,,,lol! Indpendence & Butler are off the map? Both teams would have handled Shelby last year.

Shelby is a great 2A school. Period! Turn on the light's Moron. You are not relevant when you go 8-6 in 2012 and smashed by AL. Brown 44-0? 9-6 2010 and ranked #61 in the State. 2011 9-6 ranked #68 in the State. Richmond, Butler, and Indy have not been ranked that low, during their down seasons
smile.r191677.gif

You are correct! Game is over. Now go back to the 2A board where you guys are relevant.
When you completely change your offensive scheme that you have been using for the past 95 years, you have to expect some hiccups. Funny thing is though....during our hiccups, we were still going to Western Finals.

The last time at 2A we played the defending 4-AA STATE CHAMP that was good 2-3 deep, full of D-1 talent, nationally ranked, and preseason #1 in NC, Shelby won. On their field. Turn your light on moron, and learn your history. Oh wait, you guys just got here.

Little Brother the street lights are on. Take your ball and run back to the little 2A.
flush.r191677.gif
Take that book of excuses with you. Come back once you beat one of those elite 4A programs that your administration refuses to play.

YOUR PANTY LINE'S ARE SHOWING. LMAO!

Originally posted by '98 State Champion:

The last time at 2A we played the defending 4-AA STATE CHAMP that was good 2-3 deep, full of D-1 talent, nationally ranked, and preseason #1 in NC, Shelby won. On their field. Turn your light on moron, and learn your history. Oh wait, you guys just got here.
Well, since 11 of the past 15 4AA champs were undefeated, no one has beaten Mallard Creek yet in 2015, and Indy wasn't a defending champ in 2000, then I can't even imagine in what century you're even talking about this great victory here. Maybe that's part of the problem. If you beat a 4A state power once...but it was 30 years ago...then you're going to have a real hard time convincing anyone here that you should still be given credit for the win and that you are still relevant in any way. Half of the posters on this board weren't even alive 30 years ago.

Most of today's state powers play each other every year. We win some...we lose some...but we all earn our street cred each and every year on the field of play. Every year, we strap them up and get after it. None of us sit around and pat ourselves on the back for a win we pulled off 30 years ago. But then again, we've all accomplished something noteworthy since then, so maybe we just don't need to.

Nepsy- NB is locked in to the same schedule they've had for the past few seasons. Hillside, Havelock, Jacksonville, Laney, West Craven in non-conference. Would love to get back to playing Richmond and some of the other guys west of here. We're going to be a young team next year, should be interesting.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2015/02/28/4589671_defense-rules-in-duke-footballs.html?rh=1

Where did that Wray kid go to high school?

Another reason why you should go back to the little boy board. MC opened in 2007, and i guarantee you we triple with what Shelby has playing on Saturday. You are bragging about 1 player who plays for Duke.....lol To Funny.

posted by nepsy7:
Another reason why you should go back to the little boy board. MC opened in 2007, and i guarantee you we triple with what Shelby has playing on Saturday. You are bragging about 1 player who plays for Duke.....lol To Funny.
Congratulations....you should considering you are triple our size. Guess you still haven't figured out this whole classification thing.

Originally posted by '98 State Champion:

posted by nepsy7:
Congratulations....you should considering you are triple our size. Guess you still haven't figured out this whole classification thing.
Actually we have figured out the classification thing just fine. You are the one struggling with it. Its why they have different boards. Nobody here takes you seriously .... go back to the 2a board where you are relevant.

Go home little man! The street lights just came on, and you guys just put in a new stop light. Nothing going on hear but big boy football. Little 2A has a missing person report out on you. Nothing going on with Shelby that is relevant on the 4A thread.

I don't have a Dog in this fight but man you cannot compare 4AA to 2a it just ain't fair. FYI when Shelby beat Independence Shelby-Crest was a 4A team at that time.

How many 4A teams compared to 2A teams.
How many players do you suit on any given Friday?
How much Depth do you have?
How many top 5 2A team would beat your Top 4A teams?
How many studs do you have on a given year?
Most important How many 4A teams have you beat in the last hmmmm 5 years………..

If you measure up then HELL go play Mallard Creek, Butler, Independence, East Forsyth, Scotland Co, Charlotte Catholic, Richmond Co, Charlotte Hough, Rocky River, Wake Forest Rolesville, New Bern, and many more that would love to get hold of you guys. I don't see 4A posters coming on 2A boards picking a fight they we know we would win.

I wanna see Shelby play Dillon. Hopefully Mallard Creek will continue it's success and get a nationally rank team to come to them

I just want MC to beat the brakes off those loud mouths in s.c..............Tired of hearing how great s.c. football is.........

Originally posted by chargerbacker1:
I just want MC to beat the brakes off those loud mouths in s.c..............Tired of hearing how great s.c. football is.........
This is ironic, but I can see your fellow fan-atics piggy backing off such a win and hypothetically claiming
superiority in the 2 states based off a fantasy-imaginary win over MC. Not saying that would happen, but I wouldn't be surprised.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT