ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek schedule 2015

Champ_24

Jul 25, 2003
Anybody knows who they are playing non conference 2015?? Heard too many rumors involving teams from Ohio,TN,VA,GA,FL,AL, even MS. Anybody with any knowledge about next years schedule.

Indy & Butler the only locked in Non Conference games as of now. Still have to replace Charlotte Catholic & Phillip O Berry and week 5 JM. Robinson. Regardless if you're undefeated or a winless program. Scheduling is not a easy task. Garinger might happen as a favor to their program. The AD's son once played for MC. Also a lot of phone calls are not being returned after great dialogue about playing....lol!

This post was edited on 1/19 9:04 PM by nepsy7

Dimwitted fans like to think that their programs aren't afraid to play anyone, but the coaches and ADs of these programs are usually singing entirely different tunes. Actions speak louder than words.

The reality is that there are only a handful of programs in NC who will truly play anyone, anywhere. And everyone knows who they are, because they are disected every year when the schedules comes out. If you are not on that list - outside of New Bern, who has their own unique geography challenges that are very difficult to overcome - then you're just making excuses.

Quit talking about doing it and do it. Sack up, people.

Hokie! You are preaching the truth. The fans who have ran their mouths the most, talking about how they will take on anyone?Unfortunately their AD & Coaches don't feel the same. It kind of reminds you of the guy who jumps up and down during pre-game and talks smack. Game time he never leaves the sidelines. One of the Big Mouths team has a 5'11" 152lb DE who starts, and he believes they are a NC Super Power.(To Funny) MC OL would build a Light Rail on top of him.....lmbo!

If you don't believe it Little Champs down south. Tell your Boys to pick up the phone and call us back. Or you can just stay on the sideline and Cheer.

This post was edited on 1/20 6:41 PM by nepsy7

Nepsy7, you are just too funny. Light rail on top of him
laugh.r191677.gif
. Love it.

Originally posted by nepsy7:
Hokie! You are preaching the truth. The fans who have ran their mouths the most, talking about how they will take on anyone?Unfortunately their AD & Coaches don't feel the same. It kind of reminds you of the guy who jumps up and down during pre-game and talks smack. Game time he never leaves the sidelines. One of the Big Mouths team has a 5'11" 152lb DE who starts, and he believes they are a NC Super Power.(To Funny) MC OL would build a Light Rail on top of him.....lmbo!

If you don't believe it Little Champs down south. Tell your Boys to pick up the phone and call us back. Or you can just stay on the sideline and Cheer.

[/QUOTE]IF WE CALL WILL YOU AGREE TO A HOME AND HOME. WE HAVE MADE calls ALL OVER THE STATE FAY, RALEE, RC AMONGST OTHERS. THE FACT REMAINS THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH US TRAVELING. THE PROBLEM IS WHEN WE MENTION COME TO THE BERN. CLICK !. WILL THE DUCKIES BE ANY DIFFERENT. HOW is THE WEATHER IS FINE IN NC. COLD AS-------------------------------- HERE. HAVE ANICE DAY CONGRATS ON YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP
This post was edited on 1/27 7:27 AM by ct147

Originally posted by hokiemtc:

Dimwitted fans like to think that their programs aren't afraid to play anyone, but the coaches and ADs of these programs are usually singing entirely different tunes. Actions speak louder than words.

The reality is that there are only a handful of programs in NC who will truly play anyone, anywhere. And everyone knows who they are, because they are disected every year when the schedules comes out. If you are not on that list - outside of New Bern, who has their own unique geography challenges that are very difficult to overcome - then you're just making excuses.

Quit talking about doing it and do it. Sack up, people.
THE BEARS HAVE TRIED TO PLAY OTHER TEAMS OUTSIDE OUR AREA. ALL BUT HILLSDE HAS SAID NO . THEY CITE TRAVEL DISTANCE. THEY ACT AS THOUGH THE GAS SHORTAGE OF THE 70,S STILL EXIST. WE GOT PLENTY OF GAS IN THE BERN

What week is New Bern looking for?
270 miles Mallard Creek HS to New Bern. Would require the team leaving early in the morning.

I recommend MC going south not east.

Btango any suggestions? Lot of teams not returning calls.
What's up with Colquitt County? Would be a great game for MC. Win or lose in a fairly close game is a plus as Colquitt is coming off an undefeated GA big schools title and expected to be a top five team to open next season.

Get me a list of what teams turned down Mallard Creek if you can. Hit up at Dale's or Hughes. I am hoping to see Coach P at the coaches clinic next weekend but do not know if he will be at that one.

One issue I gathered from talking to Coach P and others is that MC must decide do they want to money or to grow the program. I understand you cannot lose a great deal to play a game but giving up making money or paying out money is what propelled Byrnes and Hoover's program to national relevance and brought them a lot of other great opportunities.

Posted this on the other site. I am reading about Mcdonogh out of Baltimore in Week 3?? You guys hear anything there?

Originally posted by Blue and Gold22:

Posted this on the other site. I am reading about Mcdonogh out of Baltimore in Week 3?? You guys hear anything there?
Solid private school program but not a name program nor a nationally elite team. Don Bosco to Colquitt to McDonogh.

Mallard Creek non-conference( As of now)

Indy
Butler
Byrnes(South Carolina)
Garinger
Mcdonough (Maryland)

This post was edited on 2/3 7:30 PM by nepsy7

Coach Palmieri just told me Mallard Creek at Byrnes SC in Week 3

Impressive!!! Big props to Mallard Creek for doing what great programs should, and playing the best around.

Originally posted by CabCoFootball:
Impressive!!! Big props to Mallard Creek for doing what great programs should, and playing the best around.
Add Vance and Hough in conf and its the toughest schedule in school history.

Heard about another possible out of state game, against a team from Louisanna or Florida. Any truth?

Unless they are dropping a game their schedule is full.

The two out of state teams plus Butler, Indy, and Garinger. They deserve an easy one with that schedule. Tge conference is tough also. Props to MC. Looks to be the toughest schedule in the state.

Nepsy's list is correct per Coach Palmieri's conversation the other day.

1st game against Independence will be played at Jerry Richardson Stadium on the campus of UNCC.

I was told 11 kids signed to play at the next level for Mallard Creek. Any truth to that?

Game against Independence will be on Saturday from what i am hearing.

Originally posted by FreeAsABird:
What about the Byrnes game? Saturday game too?
Clemson is home that weekend so I doubt it. Would be nice though.

Indy
Butler
Byrnes(South Carolina)
Garinger
Mcdonough (Maryland)

There is actually a McDonough HS & a McDonogh School in MD. McDonough HS is in Pomfret in Charles County just SE of DC. They are not good and MC would win by 50+..McDonogh School is a private school just outside Baltimore. It's a good solid prorgam, so I hope that's who is scheduled. McDonogh was 7-3 last year and beat Cincinnati Elder who I believe is the team that ended Indy's streak.

They are playing the Private McDonogh. Owings Mills,MD. 7-3 last year and 11-0 the year before.

Originally posted by T Roy C:

Indy
Butler
Byrnes(South Carolina)
Garinger
Mcdonough (Maryland)

McDonogh School is a private school just outside Baltimore. It's a good solid prorgam, so I hope that's who is scheduled. McDonogh was 7-3 last year and beat Cincinnati Elder who I believe is the team that ended Indy's streak.
It is the private. Correct on Elder.

What's Butler going to look like next season? They have a hole to fill at quarterback.

Originally posted by mrhonda:
What's Butler going to look like next season? They have a hole to fill at quarterback.
Butler's had their next QB picked out for more than a year now (Davis Cheek, Jr., 6'-2" 170), so that won't be their biggest question mark. Cheek is a pocket passing gunslinger in the mode of Riley Ferguson, and he should put up some pretty impressive numbers this coming season. Butler will also have two major college recruits at running back to lighten the load, so that will help the young QB get settled in as well.

The biggest question marks will be along the oline and at defensive coordinator. The DC is horrible...time will tell on the oline. Overall, I look for this upcoming season to look a lot like the past two...that's to say a really good, top 10 caliber team...but not quite elite. If the defense suddenly gets a clue, then that could change for the better. If the oline replacements don't pan out, then it could change for the worse.

So, I think Butler will be a solid second tier team in Charlotte (along with Indy, Hough, Vance, Providence and Catholic), but will once again be looking up at Mallard Creek (who will be loaded for 2015) in the big picture. They should once again be a solid title contender in November...but they probably will once again end up a step short of being able to win another trophy.

^ This guy....haha. We will take on anyone. Unfortuantely we are in a 9 team conference with only 3 open dates. Those dates fill up quickly. I'm hoping we can get something worked out in the next few years.

But remember....we play up to y'all, you have to play Appalachian State. Only comparable. You have no one to play up to. We are constantly playing up.

This BIG MOUTH's team also has a 5'11" 200lb LB that is a freshman and a NATIONAL ALL AMERICAN. How many of those do you have?

You will not take on anyone! Stop pretending like you really know what's going on with Shelby's program? MC reached out to Shelby and 3 dates filling up quickly had absolutely nothing to do with them not playing...lol! The game will never happen. Period!

How many of Dax Hollifeilds do we have? 4 rising sophomores who will be national recruits, add the remainder of the roster about 14 total.
laugh.r191677.gif

Shelby represent's the State very well. Leave it at that. They have no interest in playing the Elite teams in NC. Period!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT