ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek football schedule

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Here is the schedule for Mallard Creek. I just seen 9 games. So if anyone knows who the 10th one is I will edit in.
I find couple interesting non conference games. Anyone know what kind of season Mallard Creek could have.

8/24 vs Prince Avenue Christian Sat game. TBD… A team from Athens, GA who went 14-1 last year
8/30 vs Cardinal Gibbons
9/6 vs Grayson high- From Loganville, GA
9/20 at West Charlotte
9/27 vs Hopewell
10/6 North Meck
10/10 vs Harding
10/18 at Hough
10/25 vs West Meck
11/1 vs Chambers

Last edited:
Here is the schedule for Mallard Creek. I just seen 9 games. So if anyone knows who the 10th one is I will edit in.
I find couple interesting non conference games. Anyone know what kind of season Mallard Creek could have.

8/24 vs Prince Avenue Christian Sat game. TBD… A team from Athens, GA who went 14-1 last year
8/30 vs Cardinal Gibbons
9/20 at West Charlotte
9/27 vs Hopewell
10/10 vs Harding
10/18 at Hough
10/25 vs West Meck
11/1 vs Chambers
North Meck 10/6

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I don’t have a clue on who they are returning. Mallard Creek will always be really good defensively the offense is usually the concern. I see them like Butler, 2-4 losses in the regular season but making a deep playoff run.

MC is taking on tough opponents. I have no doubt that they will dominate the field and come out victorious. I know MC has what it takes to rise above the challenge. The concern above all is that December has been their Achilles heel, but I have a feeling that this time will be different.

Mallard Creek has over 40 seniors who have been through the program with Tinsley his whole tenure. They have a new OC and an incredible amount of team speed on both sides of the ball.

You never say this about Mallard Creek, but I think they're an under the radar title contender. The key will be how fast they come together with the new scheme offensively, but they have enough to make a run for sure.

Mallard Creek has over 40 seniors who have been through the program with Tinsley his whole tenure. They have a new OC and an incredible amount of team speed on both sides of the ball.

You never say this about Mallard Creek, but I think they're an under the radar title contender. The key will be how fast they come together with the new scheme offensively, but they have enough to make a run for sure.
What I am concerned about is that MC has had all the same expectation, energy, strength and skill set years prior, yet they failed to clinch the victory. And here we are, years later, with that same feeling lingering in the air. But what I am saying is, they have failed before, but that doesn't mean they will fail again.

This season, they have a seasoned group that has learned from their past mistakes. So dont dwell on the past, yet focus on the present. Who knows, this might just be the year they finally bring home that long-awaited win.

9/6 @coach_merritt

L1fCNKuwHUdiJiwit8CM28gyXvU=.gif

8/30 vs Cardinal Gibbons
9/20 at West Charlotte
9/27 vs Hopewell
10/6 North Meck
10/10 vs Harding
10/18 at Hough
10/25 vs West Meck
11/1 vs Chambers

Mike Bobo's son plays for PAC

What I am concerned about is that MC has had all the same expectation, energy, strength and skill set years prior, yet they failed to clinch the victory. And here we are, years later, with that same feeling lingering in the air. But what I am saying is, they have failed before, but that doesn't mean they will fail again.

This season, they have a seasoned group that has learned from their past mistakes. So dont dwell on the past, yet focus on the present. Who knows, this might just be the year they finally bring home that long-awaited win.
You talk like MC has never won a State Championship before.

We are definitely one of the fastest Football teams in the Southeast. These 2 aren’t even the fastest on the team. 4 more like them. The slow guys run 4.5’s If we get the offense rolling. It’ll be trouble. If not, we’ll repeat last year’s results. Gotta put points on the board

You talk like MC has never won a State Championship before.
Did I really PP44? MC - the one and only football program that has been dominating the field since the legendary Tommy Knotts left. With their unmatched determination, grit, and passion, this team has proven time and time again that success is not a destination, but a journey. They may have faced setbacks, but they never lost sight of the ultimate goal. That only fuels their hunger and determination to reclaim the throne. Put an end to unnecessary arguments PP44.

Prince Avenue Christian is definitely going to be a tough matchup, along with Grayson. MC could start 1-2 in that first three game stretch, or they could get one of them and go 2-1. 3-0 in that first three is too much to ask.

Should beat PAC
Yeah I'm expecting a close win over Prince Avenue Christian. Grayson will be very interesting. Grayson isn't what they used to be but they're still one of the better teams in GA. MC could definitely go 2-1 possibly 3-0. Problem with Tinsley coached teams is always OFFENSE

Yeah I'm expecting a close win over Prince Avenue Christian. Grayson will be very interesting. Grayson isn't what they used to be but they're still one of the better teams in GA. MC could definitely go 2-1 possibly 3-0. Problem with Tinsley coached teams is always OFFENSE
Maybe the new OC can turn it around.

Another season, another roller coaster ride. they are gaining experience, sending talented kids off to college, but man, it's been tough watching them lose it all at the finish line. But hey, that's life, right?

All comes down to QB play. Last year they had one of the most explosive kids in the state and just couldn't get him the ball. Wautaga playoff game he was by far the best athlete on the field and he touched the ball twice in first half. Scored on one of them. I expect they will be very good on defense again.

Speaking of Grayson high, seen where Tyler Atkinson number 1 linebacker prospect in the state has signed to NIL deal with Adidas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT