ADVERTISEMENT

MAC Week 5 Predictions

Titanman27

Sep 4, 2019
Dobbyns Bennett @ Asheville

Another tough game for the Cougars. Dobbyns Bennett beat them 41-16 last season. Will this year be any closer?

Dobbyns Bennett 34
Asheville 21

Enka @ Erwin

Erwin should roll here.

Erwin 48
Enka 13

McDowell @ Roberson

This one will also be ugly

Roberson 49
McDowell 16

North Buncombe @ Reynolds

Reynolds gets back on track.

Reynolds 35
North Buncombe 7

Dobbyns Bennett @ Asheville

Another tough game for the Cougars. Dobbyns Bennett beat them 41-16 last season. Will this year be any closer?

Dobbyns Bennett 34
Asheville 21

Enka @ Erwin

Erwin should roll here.

Erwin 48
Enka 13

McDowell @ Roberson

This one will also be ugly

Roberson 49
McDowell 16

North Buncombe @ Reynolds

Reynolds gets back on track.

Reynolds 35
North Buncombe 7
Praise Jesus, 🙌🏻 conference play has arrived!

Dobbyns Bennett - 31
Asheville - 21

Erwin - 54
Enka - 7

TC Roberson - 41
McDowell - 6

AC Reynolds - 52
North Buncombe - 7

The season really starts Friday night, conference will be a big 4 team fistfight!

You know, the vegas odds would probably have Reynolds as the favorite to win the MAC, but this might be one of the most balanced years I’ve ever seen. I don’t think there is a big gap whatsoever between Erwin Reynolds Asheville and Roberson and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if any of the 4 won it. Usually there are 2 teams, this years it’s 4

Having said that, I don’t think any of them are special. It’s like we are all 6s and 7s out of 10s.

Maybe I’m wrong.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
You know, the vegas odds would probably have Reynolds as the favorite to win the MAC, but this might be one of the most balanced years I’ve ever seen. I don’t think there is a big gap whatsoever between Erwin Reynolds Asheville and Roberson and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if any of the 4 won it. Usually there are 2 teams, this years it’s 4

Having said that, I don’t think any of them are special. It’s like we are all 6s and 7s out of 10s.

Maybe I’m wrong.
I agree. Still think if Reynolds plays to their potential they are the favorite, but definitely the most balanced it’s been in several years. However, I don’t see any team making it past the third round. Hickory and Dudley are on another level and Asheville and TC will be lucky to make it past the first round in 4A. No matter what, it should make for some great conference games.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
The conference could have multiple teams with 1 or more conference losses, could be one of those years where we have a tie for conference title. Should make for a fun next few weeks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT