ADVERTISEMENT

MAC Week 4 Predictions

Titanman27

Sep 4, 2019
Asheville- Bye
Enka- Bye

West Henderson @ Erwin

Erwin is playing very good football and surprised many by beating Brevard. They are very big up front and can pass and run the ball. The defense has still not been as good but better than the past few years. West is down a bit but should be a very good game.

Erwin 41
West Henderson 34

Avery @ McDowell

Wins will be hard to come by for the Titans so they better win this week. Surely this is close to the end for coach Brewer. The team has regressed the past few seasons despite some successful JV teams and talent moving up.

McDowell 28
Avery 14

Brevard @ North Buncombe

Brevard will not be happy with their defense after giving up 56 points. North will be their punching bag this week.

Brevard 49
North Buncombe 13

Reynolds @ Watauga

Can the Rockets bounce back? Watauga is not as good as East Forsyth but this will be a very tough game. It should be a lot closer than last week but its very difficult to win in Boone.

Watauga 27
Reynolds 21

Roberson- Bye

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Asheville- Bye
Enka- Bye

West Henderson @ Erwin

Erwin is playing very good football and surprised many by beating Brevard. They are very big up front and can pass and run the ball. The defense has still not been as good but better than the past few years. West is down a bit but should be a very good game.

Erwin 41
West Henderson 34

Avery @ McDowell

Wins will be hard to come by for the Titans so they better win this week. Surely this is close to the end for coach Brewer. The team has regressed the past few seasons despite some successful JV teams and talent moving up.

McDowell 28
Avery 14

Brevard @ North Buncombe

Brevard will not be happy with their defense after giving up 56 points. North will be their punching bag this week.

Brevard 49
North Buncombe 13

Reynolds @ Watauga

Can the Rockets bounce back? Watauga is not as good as East Forsyth but this will be a very tough game. It should be a lot closer than last week but its very difficult to win in Boone.

Watauga 27
Reynolds 21

Roberson- Bye
Week 4…..here we go

West Henderson - 38
Erwin - 41

Avery - 10
McDowell - 24

Brevard - 55
North Buncombe - 6

AC Reynolds - 27
Watauga - 24

Man I’m so looking forward to conference starting up next week. Our non-conference schedule is just brutal. I wish we had one gimme game in non-conference.

I hate to say it but that damn Erwin QB has a cannon. He really throws it hard. His arm strength is very impressive for such a young guy
I noticed that in our game last year. I thought if he ever gets it figured out he's going to be trouble. Looks like trouble has arrived.

Erwin has improved a lot up front too. They are big and doing a better job of protecting the QB and allowing big lanes for Ray to run through. I think it will be a battle between Reynolds, Erwin, and possibly Roberson for first. Asheville could sneak into that conversation but Erwin looks to be Reynolds biggest threat right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT