ADVERTISEMENT

Lumberton Senior High School

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
lshs.png

WHATS THE WORD?

Last edited:
Very true! I actually talked to one of the family member and have been told the talent is there. We always hear about the Scot, The Raiders, and The Patriots, but I believe Lumberton in the year 2015 should be a topic of discussion.

Don't forget about the Rams. We always hear about the Rams also, I am just not sure why though.

Read yesterday where Lumberton is #1 town for crime in NC, according
to FBI report. Stopped in Lumberton once and ate at Fullers BBQ! What
makes it a hot spot for crime??

On August 13, 2015, the Pirates will be hosting the 1st Annual "Battle of the Carolina's". Lumberton, Purnell Swett, Fairmont, East Bladen, West Brunwick, Dillon, Sc, Latta, SC and Lake View SC will be participating in a full scrimmage beginning at 6pm.

All are invited

On August 13, 2015, the Pirates will be hosting the 1st Annual "Battle of the Carolina's". Lumberton, Purnell Swett, Fairmont, East Bladen, West Brunwick, Dillon, Sc, Latta, SC and Lake View SC will be participating in a full scrimmage beginning at 6pm.

All are invited
S2V, who will be scrimmaging Dillon and Fairmont???

Mr. Screamin' Monk
What proof do you have that pertains to this "middle of conference" confirmation for Lumberton?

1. Just a wild guess
2. You're part of the 2015 SEC Guessing Team
3. Or do you actually and personally follow them

S2V, I'll play your funny game ....

It's a prediction, but I have followed Lumberton through the years (from afar), familiar with the coaches (including Setzer) and know the teams in the conference.

This is how I see it and yes .... It's a guess, but I think it's hard to argue with the teams involved.

Scotland, Richmond & Pinecrest are all losses for the Pirates in my opinion.
Lumberton's last win against one of those three was Pincrest and that was in 2011.

Hoke and Purnell Swett could be wins (Hoke has good athletes and Paris does a good job - Beat Lumberton last year) ... That would give them a 2-3 conference record and fourth place in a six team conference (it's not exactly the middle, but they will not be at the top of league nor the bottom). I think this would be best case for the Pirates going to take a lot to knock off the three teams ahead of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: portcity FB
S2V, who will be scrimmaging Dillon and Fairmont???
Scots Roll,
East Bladen against Latta at 6 p.m
Fairmont vs. Lakeview at 7
Purnell Swett vs. West Brunswick at 8
Lumberton vs. Dillon at 9

Entry Fee: $7

Each game will consist of two 15-minute quarters, starting with the ball placed on the 30-yard line. Each team will have two timeouts and play will be like a standard football game outside of the kicking game. Teams will not face opposition when kicking in order to avoid injuries

Last edited:
S2V, I'll play your funny game ....

It's a prediction, but I have followed Lumberton through the years (from afar), familiar with the coaches (including Setzer) and know the teams in the conference.

This how I see it and yes .... It's a guess, but I think it's hard to argue with the teams involved.

Scotland, Richmond & Pinecrest are all losses for the Pirates in my opinion.
Lumberton's last win against one of those three was Pincrest and that was in 2011.

Hoke and Purnell Swett could be wins (Hoke has good athletes and Paris does a good job - Beat Lumberton last year) ... That would give them a 2-3 conference record and fourth place in a six team conference (it's not exactly the middle, but they will not be at the top of league nor the bottom). I think this would be best case for the Pirates going to take a lot to knock off the three teams ahead of them.
Screamin' Monk,
Great diagnosis. This could very much happen if Lumberton chooses to perform at Setzer expectation.

Scotland:
Lumberton will not win this...you're correct. The more I hear, the more and more I know that they have a notable pedigree. They have the top running back and a back up to its back up. SICK! That's not even a 1/4 of their weapons. Expect GO_SCOTS to tell everyone that "We all have blood coming out of our eyes"

Richmond:
If for some reason they fall asleep/hick-ups, Lumberton could steal this

Pinecrest: I believe in Lumberton having a great opportunity with a "W"

Hoke: might give them a tad of trouble....close one here

Swett: RIVALS....always up in the air and specially with the predictions

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT