ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of Rain 4 Friday

Not sure if the rain hurts or helps Hibriten. Did hear that South Caldwell
starting RB is out with sprain ankle.

As long as its not lightning they should play. I use to hold the down marker at West Craven years ago. We played South Johnson at home in the playoffs with it raining so hard at times I couldn't see the home grandstands from the visiting sideline. Refs literally held the ball down with their foot while the teams huddled. lol it was a great night for football.

Schools make the argument it hurts the gate too much .my guess is more show up on a rainy Friday and a clear Monday .

We do not miss games when it is raining. We miss games when lightning has moved away and the skies clear.

As long as its not lightning they should play. I use to hold the down marker at West Craven years ago. We played South Johnson at home in the playoffs with it raining so hard at times I couldn't see the home grandstands from the visiting sideline. Refs literally held the ball down with their foot while the teams huddled. lol it was a great night for football.

That was a playoff game. I don't think the winner wanted to have a short week to prepare for the next round. Btw, WC is looking mighty good this year.

There's not a lot of difference in Friday night or Saturday. I would not want to play on Monday unless I had the following Friday as a bye.

As for my Eagles well I don't want to jinx them. They are playing really good. It's fun to watch.

Your thoughts about West Craven. Like them?
I Visited years ago

Your thoughts about West Craven. Like them?
I Visited years ago
We have some depth which is where we have struggled the past few years. We have a tough group of kids that so far have beaten the teams they should beat. Hopefully they can continue to do that. You said you visited years ago. What team was that with?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT