ADVERTISEMENT

Lion Attack

crestrulz

Oct 18, 2003
I wanted to stop in for a second and tell you that I was impressed with your sons play last Friday. Maybe it wasn't his best game stat wise, but he kept his head, and he was the leader of that team. Not once did he ever give the impression that it was all about him, and I saw him get racked a few times and get up off the grass and climb right back in the saddle.

I'm not getting mushy, that's simply not me. But, there isn't one thing wrong with telling another man, that he has a fantastic young man for a kid.

Yep, we lost, so what? The sun came up Saturday. I enjoyed Friday night very much, the quality of play on that field was fantastic.

Thanks so much, Ruiz, and you're right, the quality of play was great Friday night and has been the past three years.

Stick around though, man. We miss you on here on a consistent basis, and I'm not getting mushy, that's simply not me, either. Lol. You always were among one of my favorite posters.... straight shooter, witty word play, and a great sense of humor. I've stated this before. Thanks again, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crestuff
I watch until the end. Crest should have tied it bc Foster was wide open just missed him on the 2 points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT