ADVERTISEMENT

Lincolnton at South Point

I thought Raiders looked good at Watauga scrimmage. North Surry did not score against them l believe. I think it was 3-2 SP against Watauga. Overall good.

Mr Lincolnton are you going to be able to come to the game? If so, let me know and I’ll try to get over to say howdy. My wife is having knee replacement surgery on Thursday but I’m supposed to have family to sit with her during the game.

it’s been a long time since a round one defeat at Statesville. I ready for a new season. I’ve seen SP anywhere from 1st to 4th in conference. We Shaw see.

Any thoughts? Anyone on here go the the SP scrimmages? How does Lincolnton look this year?
The Wolves had some good moments against Hibriten and some not so good moments. Offensively, Karson Cloninger, son of former coach Scott Cloninger, will lead the offense at Quarterback. 4 of the 5 offensive linemen return from last season, and from what I have heard from coaches, will be the leaders of the team this season. Friday against Hibriten, we looked to be fairly balanced offensively with plenty of speed to go around. Defensively, rather small in places, but fast to the ball. Hibriten was able to establish slow, methodical drives. Towards the end of the scrimmage it looked as if the Wolves were gaining physicality on both sides of the ball.

I am not sure what Friday will look like, but I am sure that this will be a very physical football game. As they say, you’re already down a score once you walk into Lineberger. Go Wolves!

Who knows…. Haven’t heard much bout either but I’ll take SP by 8 or so bc Lincolnton still has a little bit of rebuilding to go but on the right track

We are not very good and don’t have much experience. Lost tons of key players and have young guys replacing them. I think we’ll get better as the season goes, but I’m thinking SP 35-7, and that’s if we don’t give up long runs.

Mr Lincolnton are you going to be able to come to the game? If so, let me know and I’ll try to get over to say howdy. My wife is having knee replacement surgery on Thursday but I’m supposed to have family to sit with her during the game.

it’s been a long time since a round one defeat at Statesville. I ready for a new season. I’ve seen SP anywhere from 1st to 4th in conference. We Shaw see.
Yes, my friend, I’d planned to be there. If it’s alright, I’ll put a post on this website when I get in the stadium, and if you’ll tell me where you are, I’ll come to you.

Reactions: SPRaiders78
I feel small and a little timid over here on this 3A board. But I'll be at Lineberger tonite hopeful that good things might happen to make a Wolf fan wanna howl at the moon. As much as one can under the influence of multiple allergy meds taken to combat the Ragweed emanating from the pastures west and NE of us.

Reactions: Lincolnton
Mr Lincolnton we always sit next the the press box on the parking lot side but I’ll be glade to come around and meet you half way. Your our guest, no need in you doing all the walking.

Congrats to the South Point posters, you have a good team, again. All the best to you.

Postscript: It was really good to finally get to meet my friend SP Raiders78. All the best to you and your family, my friend.

Thank you sir. It was good to meet you as well. Sports could bring the whole world together if folks would just leave everything else out. I really enjoy meeting folks I’ve gone back and forth with on the forum.
Well you met one of the finest folks you will ever meet in Mr Lincolnton.... Such a good fella... He probably looked for you for a couple hours though, he carries several pairs of glasses none of which work real well ha ha... Love ya buddy

I hope you told him the pet roach story :)

Shelby Lion, thank you my dear friend. It take guys like you and SPRaiders78 to even tolerate guys like me. Good to hear from you.

Oh, and hey ! Heard about the Mighty Golden Lions starting the season off with a big win over Kings Mountain. I know it must feel good to be a Lion, tonight. Keep it going.

Best of luck to the Red Raiders going forward. Always enjoy coming to your place and seeing your young men execute, although last night wasn’t the prettiest game. Always a physical game. Hope your QB doesn’t have to miss any time. Backup QB was solid, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT