ADVERTISEMENT

Ledford Coach Adams Returns

Hmmmmmm. No comment here because it would get deleted. Only at Ledford and only in Davidson County.
Yea, I posted it without comment initially because I felt it was relevant from a football standpoint. If, however, the charges were based on a false accusation, then they did the right thing by reinstating him.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Yea, I posted it without comment initially because I felt it was relevant from a football standpoint. If, however, the charges were based on a false accusation, then they did the right thing by reinstating him.
The charges should have been dropped were a crock and there never should have been an arrest in the first place.

Last edited:
If he's innocent, which it sounds like he is, glad that his life can hopefully return to normalcy and have his name cleared.

After reading my post it sounded like I’m not supportive of Adams or Ledford. What I meant was how ridiculous it was that it took this long to clear him once facts came out about the young lady and what happened. Davidson county is ass backwards and With it being Ledford, they weren’t quick to expedite the process.

After reading my post it sounded like I’m not supportive of Adams or Ledford. What I meant was how ridiculous it was that it took this long to clear him once facts came out about the young lady and what happened. Davidson county is ass backwards and With it being Ledford, they weren’t quick to expedite the process.
I think it actually happened Randolph County.

Wow, I missed hearing about all of this....it was tough enough here at South Granville without the head coach for a couple of weeks in October while he was recovering from a massive heart attack

Wrong county dude. Try RANDOLPH COUNTY.

Hey guys I'm an anson fan we're rebuilding slowly and our team will only lose 2 starters after this year so we are young but what does ledford do well ?

Our qb can pass well and we have a few quick backs we are just super young ...at senior night this year we only had 4 on the field.

Hey guys I'm an anson fan we're rebuilding slowly and our team will only lose 2 starters after this year so we are young but what does ledford do well ?
You won't find many Ledford fans on here, but since we went over there last week, I'll chime in. Their defense is pretty stout and they will bring the linebackers pretty often on passing downs. Their offense is not quite as strong as the defense.

#23 is a junior speed demon committed to Carolina. He plays wideout and DBack. You don't want to kick it to him unless you want to hear the Carolina fight song (Ledford's fight song is the same tune as Carolina's). For some reason they don't seem to try real hard to get him involved in the offense, though. They will throw it to him a handful of times, but no jet sweeps or anything like that.

Ledford offense has no imagination whatsoever. Which is fine if you have success with basic plays, but you have to open it up against better teams. Their defense is very fundamentally sound.

Sounds like there pretty good ...I hope anson makes a game of it...we've sure played some tough teams this year and I think it's helped this young team ...they're playing much better now at the end of the season so we will see...thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT