ADVERTISEMENT

Leaving ncpreps

Wildcat10fan

Aug 9, 2014
i’m sure I will be punished for the use of profanity toady on the 3A board. I apologize to everyone for losing my cool but will explain my actions. This Magnum character who has been on here bashing the SMC teams just got to me. I done some investigating and seen where he does this on 2A & 3A. I should have been bigger than this but I lost my cool and used words not allowed by their bylaws. I shouldn’t be on here if I can’t control myself. I also don’t think he should be allowed to jump around on every classification and stir crap up. Good luck to my Wildcats and to the SMC

Hes done this for years. You have to ignore him..If you don't feed a pig he will go somewhere else looking for food or starve to death.. Please people, don't respond to his post..He will die.

Reactions: Swo_05
Wildcat I'd just stay on here cause it will be like he is chasin you off!! Screw that dummy dude!! I'll cuss him to!!!

i’m sure I will be punished for the use of profanity toady on the 3A board. I apologize to everyone for losing my cool but will explain my actions. This Magnum character who has been on here bashing the SMC teams just got to me. I done some investigating and seen where he does this on 2A & 3A. I should have been bigger than this but I lost my cool and used words not allowed by their bylaws. I shouldn’t be on here if I can’t control myself. I also don’t think he should be allowed to jump around on every classification and stir crap up. Good luck to my Wildcats and to the SMC

Your Wildcats need you, and so does the SMC....I could care less what Magnum has to say because he's obviously just jealous of the SMC, and all it's success, so his comments where ever they may have been made, means NOTHING....

If he's from Asheville, that's all you need to know, so don't leave, or he will have accomplished what he set out to do....

SMC is the best conference in the mountains because the fans are more passionate about their teams, and even though it might be perceived as down this year....It still has more history, tradition and staying power than arrogant jerks like Magnum who will eventually disappear once his team has a bad season....

Just have believe that one poster does not speak for an entire sports community. We are all very opinionated people some forget that others can have different opinions than their own. Keep posting and ignore the ignorance.

By leaving you'll go against everything you've posted on here for years. Being a wildcat you've talked about being outnumbered, the smallest and standing up and fighting. Magnum is your typical bully come on man don't let him steal your milk money.

Believe that idiot just comes on tha 1a board because we're tha most active boards!!! Nobody ever posts on private school forums!! Guess he knows we ain't nothin but red necks and can get us fired up and get a fight out of us!! Couple of dudes on them other boards are live to but I believe we take tha cake fellers!!! Hahaha!!!!

Reactions: BK13T-$
Well if this doesn't sum up the world we live in today. Somebody says something bad about somebody's team on a message board and they go looking for a safe space. Obviously you're new to this board or you haven't been on here long. I have and the stuff I say is absolutely nothing compared to what some people do on here. That's the very reason I haven't been banned because I haven't broken any rules. I follow football all over the state not just one classification. I must have missed the rule that said you can only post on one board. That's the problem with a lot of SMC fans. They don't know anything about football outside of their conference. I probably know more about your conference than you do. I also know about 3a and 2a. Go over on the 3a boards and just read some of the Shelby, Crest, South Point, and Catholic threads. You think I'm bad go look at those. Those guys are brutal. I have also contributed a lot of money to rivals as well so I am here to stay.

Obviously you're new to this board or you haven't been on here long. I have and the stuff I say is absolutely nothing compared to what some people do on here.

The poster info shows he has been on the site over four years and you just over one month.

Reactions: BK13T-$
The poster info shows he has been on the site over four years and you just over one month.

Lost my email so I had to start over. Try about 10 years. I can promise you when it comes to high school football I'm one of the most knowledgeable people on here. As you have seen in my post before I know more about the SMC conference than a lot of the people that live out there do. People like me or what make these board successful. Every board need somebody to mix it up a little bit. There's a difference in trolling, and somebody that actually knows what they're talking about. Just because you don't agree with my opinion doesn't make it trolling

Lost my email so I had to start over. Try about 10 years. I can promise you when it comes to high school football I'm one of the most knowledgeable people on here. As you have seen in my post before I know more about the SMC conference than a lot of the people that live out there do. People like me or what make these board successful. Every board need somebody to mix it up a little bit. There's a difference in trolling, and somebody that actually knows what they're talking about. Just because you don't agree with my opinion doesn't make it trolling

Lulz if you have to get on a message board to validate your knowledge of football and brag on how long you've been here then you're obviously not very knowledgeable. Little man syndrome of football. :D

Lulz if you have to get on a message board to validate your knowledge of football and brag on how long you've been here then you're obviously not very knowledgeable. Little man syndrome of football. :D

I haven't bragged on anything. I have just responded to people questioning my knowledge. I just happen to know a lot about high school football because I enjoy and follow it thoroughly. If that sends people to their safe spaces then so be it. Opinions and knowledge are not rules violations.

Guess just as long as before you be a little pansy prick you say, with all do respect you can be 1 huh?? To be honest maggot, I could give 2 buckets of piss about your knowledge and what goes on outside of our conference, with all do respect!!! If 1 of them teams in Asheville make it to tha championship I want them to bring home tha gold!!! I ain't got time for this I've got fry bread and chilli gettin cold!!

Guess just as long as before you be a little pansy prick you say, with all do respect you can be 1 huh?? To be honest maggot, I could give 2 buckets of piss about your knowledge and what goes on outside of our conference, with all do respect!!! If 1 of them teams in Asheville make it to tha championship I want them to bring home tha gold!!! I ain't got time for this I've got fry bread and chilli gettin cold!!

Can somebody please translate this for me? It seems like a lot of rules violations if you ask me. I mean I guess I could run to the mods and ask him to have it removed. Fightin4braves, if you're not here to talk about football move on.

If the mods lets you talk crap they should let us. If your a advantage school fan they will side with you.

If the mods lets you talk crap they should let us. If your a advantage school fan they will side with you.

I could care less if you guys talk crap. And besides you just don't like it because our opinions are different. If I said I love Robbinsville and everything to do with them you wouldn't care one bit. Not everybody is a fan of your school and sees it through your tinted glasses. If you're really good I'll let you know. If you're not I'll let you know. I'm here to discuss football and in enlighten people with my knowledge of football. If you look at most of the posts it's other fans calling me names. Technically by the rules of this board they should be warned and then removed.

You will not let me know! You might talk but you dont know crap boy.

Yeah stanley furniture brought in outsiders. Lmao.
Cant make this stuff up.
No one is moving to Robbinsville to work in a plant that doesnt pay crap. Good try.
Try again boy

Yeah stanley furniture brought in outsiders. Lmao.
Cant make this stuff up.
No one is moving to Robbinsville to work in a plant that doesnt pay crap. Good try.
Try again boy

Well I guess we won't break that one back open but let's just say I know a lot of people in the football community and I know a lot of stuff that went on back in the day. I've got very good connections..

I could care less if you guys talk crap. And besides you just don't like it because our opinions are different. If I said I love Robbinsville and everything to do with them you wouldn't care one bit. Not everybody is a fan of your school and sees it through your tinted glasses. If you're really good I'll let you know. If you're not I'll let you know. I'm here to discuss football and in enlighten people with my knowledge of football. If you look at most of the posts it's other fans calling me names. Technically by the rules of this board they should be warned and then removed.
Just gonna throw a revelation out there....that these "teams" you deem quality or not are made up of kids. I know, this is a lot to take in...and is quite shocking. Like some of these players cant even drive yet. Kids. So I have no qualm about your behavior on here, affects my life and my Friday night football in absolutely no way. Just dont lose sight about who is on the field. Having a little more tact, especially when little ones are involved, is never wrong.

Reactions: recycled2
Well I guess we won't break that one back open but let's just say I know a lot of people in the football community and I know a lot of stuff that went on back in the day. I've got very good connections..

In some posts I have asked you to provide detailed information of your football knowledge, so far nothing. However you have displayed a lack of knowledge in crucial areas that pretty much all SMC fans would know (state title history, what class Mitchell has been playing in recently, etc...). You did provide some evidence of your lack of knowledge when you confessed to having to google information that a die hard fan would know (and you got that wrong). Nothing wrong with using google unless you claim to be an expert on football.

I would like to compliment you on one thing, you have proven one point beyond doubt. You have provided ample evidence that you are on here to not discuss football but to rather to try to help your own ego, to feel as if you have some influence. Look at the evidence: you said that boards "need people like" you, you state that if teams are good you will let us know, in many posts you use "I" over and over with claims of your great knowledge. You made the statement that you will not be banned from preps because of monetary assistance you have provided, are you trying to buy influence on a prep football board? If not then why are you seeking to use that as leverage?

Finally some advice and an apology. The advice is don't try to be the guy that stirs the pot, at least all the time. Use your "knowledge" to talk football. For example in your post about Mitchell you gave no supporting evidence as to why they will win. You want respect, earn it the way posters like Tigertown and O & R have. Now for the apology. When you first started posting I believed you were just another horse's rear. But your not and I would like to apologize to all the horses's rear I have insulted.

In some posts I have asked you to provide detailed information of your football knowledge, so far nothing. However you have displayed a lack of knowledge in crucial areas that pretty much all SMC fans would know (state title history, what class Mitchell has been playing in recently, etc...). You did provide some evidence of your lack of knowledge when you confessed to having to google information that a die hard fan would know (and you got that wrong). Nothing wrong with using google unless you claim to be an expert on football.

I would like to compliment you on one thing, you have proven one point beyond doubt. You have provided ample evidence that you are on here to not discuss football but to rather to try to help your own ego, to feel as if you have some influence. Look at the evidence: you said that boards "need people like" you, you state that if teams are good you will let us know, in many posts you use "I" over and over with claims of your great knowledge. You made the statement that you will not be banned from preps because of monetary assistance you have provided, are you trying to buy influence on a prep football board? If not then why are you seeking to use that as leverage?

Finally some advice and an apology. The advice is don't try to be the guy that stirs the pot, at least all the time. Use your "knowledge" to talk football. For example in your post about Mitchell you gave no supporting evidence as to why they will win. You want respect, earn it the way posters like Tigertown and O & R have. Now for the apology. When you first started posting I believed you were just another horse's rear. But your not and I would like to apologize to all the horses's rear I have insulted.

Respect, lol. It's a high school football message board.

Just gonna throw a revelation out there....that these "teams" you deem quality or not are made up of kids. I know, this is a lot to take in...and is quite shocking. Like some of these players cant even drive yet. Kids. So I have no qualm about your behavior on here, affects my life and my Friday night football in absolutely no way. Just dont lose sight about who is on the field. Having a little more tact, especially when little ones are involved, is never wrong.

Have you seen the stuff posted on here? Im very tame compared to most. I have never once singled a kid out on here. These guys are just crying because I have an opinion that differs from theirs even though I'm right.

Have you seen the stuff posted on here? Im very tame compared to most. I have never once singled a kid out on here. These guys are just crying because I have an opinion that differs from theirs even though I'm right.
Nah, youve just singled out entire teams (all made up of kids)....remember they can access these boards as well....you are responsible for you and your words and no one else's. Just sayin. Talk football. Just be mindful in how you do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT