ADVERTISEMENT

Lake Norman vs North Meck

North Meck lost players that are starting at Hough, Weddington, Independence, Mallard Creek, West Charlotte and Chambers. I heard they lost around 20 players, That's a lot of talent. They're a skeleton crew of what they would have been. Hard to believe they have players remaining.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
North Meck lost players that are starting at Hough, Weddington, Independence, Mallard Creek, West Charlotte and Chambers. I heard they lost around 20 players, That's a lot of talent. They're a skeleton crew of what they would have been. Hard to believe they have players remaining.
OMG. 20 players in Mecklenburg County going to other schools and not one going to Catholic? Must not be that good. Where's BigDadd to set the record straight about unlimited geographical boundaries and picking and choosing your talent?

This game is intriguing since there was a lot of roster turnover at both schools. I think both teams are capable of winning this game. Initially I leaned LKN because they’re a really fundamentally sound ball team, and rarely beat themselves. I’m slowly starting to lean towards North Meck… just a gut feeling

This game is intriguing since there was a lot of roster turnover at both schools. I think both teams are capable of winning this game. Initially I leaned LKN because they’re a really fundamentally sound ball team, and rarely beat themselves. I’m slowly starting to lean towards North Meck… just a gut feeling
No comparison. No school in the City lost more Kids than North Meck.

Per my previous post. NM could potentially double those numbers, with kids who are playing this year.
Who did North lose to West Charlotte and MC? Know about the others. North is way down. Lost too much to be competitive IMHO this season. Agree that North will beat LKN. Sometimes losing guys will motivate the remaining players/coaches. Dont underestimate North and Chambers because of this. When young guys get an unexpected opportunity to play they often times exceed expectations. LKN may have been the most overrated team in the state last year. They lose a bunch too. NM by 8-10.

North got an excellent 2028 class from JMA and other schools. If they can keep those guys at the school they will be really good in the future.

Who did North lose to West Charlotte and MC? Know about the others. North is way down. Lost too much to be competitive IMHO this season. Agree that North will beat LKN. Sometimes losing guys will motivate the remaining players/coaches. Dont underestimate North and Chambers because of this. When young guys get an unexpected opportunity to play they often times exceed expectations. LKN may have been the most overrated team in the state last year. They lose a bunch too. NM by 8-10.

North got an excellent 2028 class from JMA and other schools. If they can keep those guys at the school they will be really good in the future.
Bigdad! Unlike other guys, I never give out names. You’re pretty in the know. You could probably make one phone call. Correction on North Meck kid going to West Charlotte. It was a kid from Chamber’s relocating to West Charlotte.

Reactions: bigdadd11103
Bigdad! Unlike other guys, I never give out names. You’re pretty in the know. You could probably make one phone call. Correction on North Meck kid going to West Charlotte. It was a kid from Chamber’s relocating to West Charlotte.
Yeah. WC got some nice players from Chambers. Think Chambers will be good this year despite the losses. not title good but better than anticipated.

North is in tough spot. Hopefully the younger ones stay and build for coach vereen.

Reactions: nepsy7
Yeah. WC got some nice players from Chambers. Think Chambers will be good this year despite the losses. not title good but better than anticipated.

North is in tough spot. Hopefully the younger ones stay and build for coach vereen.
Can promise you they were not favored to beat us last year lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT