ADVERTISEMENT

KM AT ASHBROOK

Before the game last week on the coaches show we had 14 players injured and we added another this past Friday.

When you say injured, are you saying that they were still playing but they weren't 100%. Or did 14 kids not play Friday?

We had 2 O-line out and our Center got hurt during the game and it looked bad. We had both safeties out, and 2 or 3 more players not dress out. We are banged up pretty bad. That is why we lost our JV game this past Wednesday I heard we pulled up like 10 players

Last edited:
Come on man. Y'all were our only hope to shut those annoying Chargers up.
We are not annoying we are the life of the party 😂 KM ain’t fooling nobody they had like 150 players on the roster and they are 2 deep at every position!!

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
We are not annoying we are the life of the party 😂 KM ain’t fooling nobody they had like 150 players on the roster and they are 2 deep at every position!!
Don’t let KM fool you , they will be ready to go in two weeks.
I do hope they are healthy 100%.

We had 2 O-line out and our Center got hurt during the game and it looked bad. We had both safeties out, and 2 or 3 more players not dress out. We are banged up pretty bad. That is why we lost our JV game this past Wednesday I heard we pulled up like 10 players
You give out way too much info…

What you mean. The only thing you have to do is watch the games on YouTube and see the players out it’s pretty obvious. I didn’t say anything about how long the players are out for
Dude you sure you ain’t got a case of CT going on lol… Just kidding but jeezus lol..

@shutdownD24

Will the fiasco involving KM product, AD/Coach Rhodes at Southwest Middle have even more parents looking west? It has to be more to the story, but it is been reported that he was demoted from AD and Coach after buying the football team county championship rings out of his pocket. Those families that could not pay the $50 reimbursement, he was going to take care of it.

Reactions: shutdownD24
@shutdownD24

Will the fiasco involving KM product, AD/Coach Rhodes at Southwest Middle have even more parents looking west? It has to be more to the story, but it is been reported that he was demoted from AD and Coach after buying the football team county championship rings out of his pocket. Those families that could not pay the $50 reimbursement, he was going to take care of it.
Coach Rhodes has given so much back to the Southwest Middle School community that I was shocked by this but it is Gaston County. A west Gastonia community that is often overlooked. Coach Rhodes also has done and continues to do a lot with young people in the Shelby community. Free haircuts, back to school drives, winter coat drives, etc. I also think that it is something else driving this but no one knows yet.

Last edited:
Coach Rhodes has given so much back to the Southwest Middle School community that I was shocked by this but it is Gaston County. A community that is often overlooked. Coach Rhodes also has done and continues to do a lot with young people in the Shelby community. Free haircuts, back to school drives, winter coat drives, etc. I also think that it is something else driving this but no one knows yet.
I agree 100%! Something else definitely going on here! I don't personally know coach Rhodes but I do know the kids in that community love him! Definitely not a fan of this at all.

As fat as this game goes KM could play their jv players against ashbrook and win. Ashbrook looked terrible last week against us. Size and athletes everywhere they just can't put it together. 56-0 sounds about right to me.

As fat as this game goes KM could play their jv players against ashbrook and win. Ashbrook looked terrible last week against us. Size and athletes everywhere they just can't put it together. 56-0 sounds about right to me.
I think this game will be a lot closer than people think. Yes KM is a good team but Ashbrooks defense can slow down the mounties subpar offense.

I think this game will be a lot closer than people think. Yes KM is a good team but Ashbrooks defense can slow down the mounties subpar offense.
40 points per game usually wins most games, especially if you have a good defense. Also, you have to take in account that the coaches work on a lot during the game to become more balanced. They could be averaging another 14 points per game if they ran power ball and not work on passing when they run it just outside the red zone. That's confidence in your D when you can work on things in a real game situation deep in opponents territory, because you know if the passing don't work,that d is going to maintain the field position you originally had.

40 points per game usually wins most games, especially if you have a good defense. Also, you have to take in account that the coaches work on a lot during the game to become more balanced. They could be averaging another 14 points per game if they ran power ball and not work on passing when they run it just outside the red zone. That's confidence in your D when you can work on things in a real game situation deep in opponents territory, because you know if the passing don't work,that d is going to maintain the field position you originally had.
we will see what happens, should be a good game though. I think it's going to be a defensive battle with not a lot of offensive points scored. I think Ashbrook is being slept on

we will see what happens, should be a good game though. I think it's going to be a defensive battle with not a lot of offensive points scored. I think Ashbrook is being slept on
Nahhhhhh. Ashbrook has just been disappointing. I mean 3-5 and high possibility not even make the playoffs. That's all that can be said about that program. They was my preseason pick to challenge South Point for 3rd in conference and after years of everyone knowing it's the sleeping giant, it will never wake up. I know current players there now, whose families that are looking at making moves out of there and the top middle school kids that would have been coming there are/will be looking at moving west also. Ashbrook is the mystery of NC football. Has been for years. No other school in NC or SC has the size or athletes in those halls and do not have any success on the field.

Man, parents are always looking to take their kids somewhere else. Its the way of high school ball now. Ashbrook will be fine they will break out soon. Regardless of how bad they may look they matchup really well with KM. I just hope KM doesnt go into this game overlooking the Greenwave.

I agree 100%! Something else definitely going on here! I don't personally know coach Rhodes but I do know the kids in that community love him! Definitely not a fan of this at all.
Now the man is fighting for his job. They went and suspended him because the kids protested.

• Wow
Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT