ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain Football Alums Doing Big Things As True Freshmen

Thompson from Burns is there too. Did not realize how many locals we had there. That's awesome!
They also have Jabari Rice-Wilson who is a KM alum that starts at DE for them. Robert Kendrick from this year’s team is committed to the Spartans also.

Are we sure they are CC boys , just cause they graduated from KM doesn’t mean they love in CC.

Calm down I’m just messin
Congrats to all the local kids up there. Quite a team he has assembled from CC
If they are from KM are they really from KM? lol

• Haha
Reactions: DeBoer31
The past 4-5 years KM has really had some studs on defense..

Born, bred, and also another part of that ever growing list of KM kids that have never lost to Burns in their high school careers 🤷. Burns had two born and bred KM kids starting for them this year so ha ha..
Well...you will have that when you take your homegrown kids and import 6-12 from nearby. Don't be so sassy and proud about it. If you are actually from KM it should upset you and be a source of embarrassment that ya'll couldn't get it done on your own. Did the Burns kids from KM get forced out by the new arrivals?

Those hired guns didn't get ya'll past the fourth round last year, and not past the third round this year. Ya'll gotta get better at recruiting. Taking the wrong ones.
College football is ruined...now ya'll trying to ruin HS Football. SMH

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Well...you will have that when you take your homegrown kids and import 6-12 from nearby. Don't be so sassy and proud about it. If you are actually from KM it should upset you and be a source of embarrassment that ya'll couldn't get it done on your own. Did the Burns kids from KM get forced out by the new arrivals?

Those hired guns didn't get ya'll past the fourth round last year, and not past the third round this year. Ya'll gotta get better at recruiting. Taking the wrong ones.
College football is ruined...now ya'll trying to ruin HS Football. SMH
Dude you are an idiot and borderline stalker. Plus you have no comprehension. The point is that we do not worry about things that we can’t control. This post was about AJ and Isaiah. Two kids that I have known from their little league days. Of course some of you booty holes hijack threads that celebrate kids to push your warped agendas.
Again South Point had at least three on their starting defense this year that moved into the Belmont district prior to starting high school. You don’t count those guys but you count the guys that moved into KM from middle schools outside KM. Same thing. You made excuses for “outsiders” to the SP program recruiting kids to SP because it wasn’t the SP coaches and then in the same breath you criticize KM coaches for things that outsiders to the KM program may have said about coming to KM smh. You a special kind of stupid. Again KM has never forfeited a game or season due to the use of ineligible players but half of Gaston County has including that little red machine South Point. Put that in your peace pipe and smoke it Crazy Horse.

Dude you are an idiot and borderline stalker. Plus you have no comprehension. The point is that we do not worry about things that we can’t control. This post was about AJ and Isaiah. Two kids that I have known from their little league days. Of course some of you booty holes hijack threads that celebrate kids to push your warped agendas.
Again South Point had at least three on their starting defense this year that moved into the Belmont district prior to starting high school. You don’t count those guys but you count the guys that moved into KM from middle schools outside KM. Same thing. You made excuses for “outsiders” to the SP program recruiting kids to SP because it wasn’t the SP coaches and then in the same breath you criticize KM coaches for things that outsiders to the KM program may have said about coming to KM smh. You a special kind of stupid. Again KM has never forfeited a game or season due to the use of ineligible players but half of Gaston County has including that little red machine South Point. Put that in your peace pipe and smoke it Crazy Horse.
Somebody is lying to you..... or you're just making stuff up again. Only one kid that starts moved here....from CHLT and he didn't start defense. 11 defensive starters went to the two middle schools that feed SPH from at least 7th grade on. I'm pretty sure 9-10 of those starters went to Kindergarten in Belmont/Cramerton.
Special kind of stupid because I point out that KM blatantly cheats and still isn't good enough? I think that makes me smart. Smarter than the KM guys that are cheating and still losing at least.
Yall have gone after NG kids already. Then HH kids. Who is next - Cherryville? Ya'll are running out of honey jars to stick your nose in.
I can't wait to hear about how well the KM football banquet goes. A lot of solidarity over there I hear.

Somebody is lying to you..... or you're just making stuff up again. Only one kid that starts moved here....from CHLT and he didn't start defense. 11 defensive starters went to the two middle schools that feed SPH from at least 7th grade on. I'm pretty sure 9-10 of those starters went to Kindergarten in Belmont/Cramerton.
Special kind of stupid because I point out that KM blatantly cheats and still isn't good enough? I think that makes me smart. Smarter than the KM guys that are cheating and still losing at least.
Yall have gone after NG kids already. Then HH kids. Who is next - Cherryville? Ya'll are running out of honey jars to stick your nose in.
I can't wait to hear about how well the KM football banquet goes. A lot of solidarity over there I hear.
If KM cheats than SP along with everyone else does it bigger and better. SP cheats more than most because you have been cheating since the 80’s at least. Guess what, we not going back in time to “Make SP great again” but then again yall got caught cheating back in those days also. No one forgot how y’all were recruiting the heck out of Gastonia middle schools prior and recently. You are only deflecting from what you guys beeen doing for years.
Again you do not know anything about your own program or kids which only shows that you pull things out of your butt with the help of whoever you get your info from. The scary part is you must be the smartest of the two which is really scary on how dumb the other guy is and again shows me how clueless you are. You really just mad because you guys are second tier in the area right now. How the “L” to Hunter Huss feel? I know you are wishing to go back 2A so yall can win another conference championship because it ain’t gonna happen in 3A for a while Chief. SP fourth best team in Gaston County this season. (1) East Gaston, (2)Hunter Huss, (3) Mt. Island Charter, and a toss up for fourth place.

• Haha
Reactions: New3ra
You keep bringing up that kid that transferred from Ashbrook about 20 years ago, lied about playing a sport the year before at previous school, SP officials didn't check on that (THEIR fault), and then the 2nd STRING player cost SP some wins in a "down" year. SP admitted fault in not checking up on this, and took their punishment. Congrats on exposing that major scandal. This should be a key indicator to all about your constant mistruths spewed.
Recruiting Gastonia middle schools? lol- This statement shows to all in Belmont how just how made up your statements are. Nobody in Belmont wants anything or anybody from Gastonia. Why would SP need them? Taking away ties...SP is 75-25 against Ash, HH and FV. 75% win percentage vs. the City of Gastonia in football. Maybe those coaches were out recruiting in Gastonia for water boys or something if so.
PS- KM still cheats and gets zero respect due to it.

You keep bringing up that kid that transferred from Ashbrook about 20 years ago, lied about playing a sport the year before at previous school, SP officials didn't check on that (THEIR fault), and then the 2nd STRING player cost SP some wins in a "down" year. SP admitted fault in not checking up on this, and took their punishment. Congrats on exposing that major scandal. This should be a key indicator to all about your constant mistruths spewed.
Recruiting Gastonia middle schools? lol- This statement shows to all in Belmont how just how made up your statements are. Nobody in Belmont wants anything or anybody from Gastonia. Why would SP need them? Taking away ties...SP is 75-25 against Ash, HH and FV. 75% win percentage vs. the City of Gastonia in football. Maybe those coaches were out recruiting in Gastonia for water boys or something if so.
PS- KM still cheats and gets zero respect due to it.
Good morning my alternative reality stalker friend. You guys will say anything to justify why you can’t win anymore. I also notice how you downplay the facts that I gave you into it’s no big deal. You had to go research something that I already know to find out the truth lol. You and whoever you talk to need to keep researching. All the other things I’ve stated are true also. You guys have been taking transfers in just like everyone else. The only difference is not as many kids are choosing SP because of the offensive scheme. If you are a qb, wr, or a true running back why would you choose SP? Parents have been picking high schools forever for all kinds of dubious reasons but we focus only on the football side for some reason. Why is that? Once upon a time SP was bringing in baseball players from everywhere and it was okay with your fanbase. One thing that I noticed about you and “some” of the other SP fans are when SP can’t beat teams then they always throw out the word recruiting and cheating. It was just a few years back when SP was crying about McCoy and Hunter Huss because some parents in Gastonia moved into the Huss district. It was no problem of course when families moved into the SP district throughout the years. People like you are exactly the reason today’s families/athletes run from places like Belmont who want to take time back to the 50’s.

Good morning my alternative reality stalker friend. You guys will say anything to justify why you can’t win anymore. I also notice how you downplay the facts that I gave you into it’s no big deal. You had to go research something that I already know to find out the truth lol. You and whoever you talk to need to keep researching. All the other things I’ve stated are true also. You guys have been taking transfers in just like everyone else. The only difference is not as many kids are choosing SP because of the offensive scheme. If you are a qb, wr, or a true running back why would you choose SP? Parents have been picking high schools forever for all kinds of dubious reasons but we focus only on the football side for some reason. Why is that? Once upon a time SP was bringing in baseball players from everywhere and it was okay with your fanbase. One thing that I noticed about you and “some” of the other SP fans are when SP can’t beat teams then they always throw out the word recruiting and cheating. It was just a few years back when SP was crying about McCoy and Hunter Huss because some parents in Gastonia moved into the Huss district. It was no problem of course when families moved into the SP district throughout the years. People like you are exactly the reason today’s families/athletes run from places like Belmont who want to take time back to the 50’s.
Maybe they'd choose SP because they have beaten the City of Gastonia 7.5 times out of 10 times played in football.
You sound like one of these guys who sells the College Football dream. An average of 99% of ALL of KMs football players from every year in your football history have never gone onto play college football....about like SPs. Keep selling what you're selling though...it's working out great for KM.

Maybe they'd choose SP because they have beaten the City of Gastonia 7.5 times out of 10 times played in football.
You sound like one of these guys who sells the College Football dream. An average of 99% of ALL of KMs football players from every year in your football history have never gone onto play college football....about like SPs. Keep selling what you're selling though...it's working out great for KM.
I have to jump in a make a comment about 99% not going to next level. Way off on this one. I would say at least over the last 15 to 20 years, KM has averaged at least 8 seniors go to the next level to play college football each year. So in a typical senior class, around 30-40% sounds about right. Example this year's team had something like 23 seniors and over 10 been offered or signed.

Reactions: shutdownD24
I have to jump in a make a comment about 99% not going to next level. Way off on this one. I would say at least over the last 15 to 20 years, KM has averaged at least 8 seniors go to the next level to play college football each year. So in a typical senior class, around 30-40% sounds about right. Example this year's team had something like 23 seniors and over 10 been offered or signed.
I told everyone that he has no knowledge and lives in an alternative reality. Absolutely and positively clueless. He knows absolutely zero about any of the programs around him including his own program lol

I was told it's a freshman and sophomore led team. Another star about 6'3 at the middle school.
Yes they are young and very talented. One of the sophomores for KM already has a couple of D1 offers. I like what the young head coach is doing with that group. The middle school is pretty loaded also with b-ball talent. There is a core group there that are going to be really good.

Reactions: Freshmanposter01
You should take the last two years out of the equation....since it's not just KM kids. But....let's include them. In the last 20 years, KM annually has 8 kids go on to play college football. So- about 20% of your Varsity team each year are future "college" football players ......this makes that lack of success on the field even worse.
No state championships.
Losing record vs. SP, Shelby and Crest. I'm not sure about Burns head to head record....but I know they have a state title in 3a.
You can't hype and pretend your way to the big time. Making crazy statements doesn't make them true. You are part of the large contingent that despises SP because of their run of dominance and fifty plus years of fielding savage teams. It's easy to see why. You don't understand it. It can't be. It conflicts with everything you think you know about football and sports. But, what you think you know isn't true.... and the truth hurts.

You should take the last two years out of the equation....since it's not just KM kids. But....let's include them. In the last 20 years, KM annually has 8 kids go on to play college football. So- about 20% of your Varsity team each year are future "college" football players ......this makes that lack of success on the field even worse.
No state championships.
Losing record vs. SP, Shelby and Crest. I'm not sure about Burns head to head record....but I know they have a state title in 3a.
You can't hype and pretend your way to the big time. Making crazy statements doesn't make them true. You are part of the large contingent that despises SP because of their run of dominance and fifty plus years of fielding savage teams. It's easy to see why. You don't understand it. It can't be. It conflicts with everything you think you know about football and sports. But, what you think you know isn't true.... and the truth hurts.
Success can be measured on different levels. I personally see KM as a successful program because they are sending multiple kids off to college every year. Rings are the goal for the team, but I look at the end goal of sports and that's getting some kids higher education paid for whether fully or partially if that's their plans. I root for any kid, at any school, that makes it to the next level because most of the time it means that they not only did well in a sport, but also did well in the classroom.

Success can be measured on different levels. I personally see KM as a successful program because they are sending multiple kids off to college every year. Rings are the goal for the team, but I look at the end goal of sports and that's getting some kids higher education paid for whether fully or partially if that's their plans. I root for any kid, at any school, that makes it to the next level because most of the time it means that they not only did well in a sport, but also did well in the classroom.
I agree. He doesn’t understand that. KM always have and has a large number of high academic performing kids in their programs every year. Curtis Simpson along with being a great football player is also one of the top students in his class academically. That is the culture and what’s makes KM so attractive to parents looking for homes. Also he smearing two different KM football coaching staffs with his nonsense.

Reactions: Freshmanposter01
I agree. He doesn’t understand that. KM always have and has a large number of high academic performing kids in their programs every year. Curtis Simpson along with being a great football player is also one of the top students in his class academically. That is the culture and what’s makes KM so attractive to parents looking for homes. Also he smearing two different KM football coaching staffs with his nonsense.
LOL .... no I'm smearing anybody.....football games are played and a result is recorded. They mount those scoreboards for a reason. If losing offends your finer sensibilities...I do apologize.
Who I am talking about regarding KM is the come lately "Fans" and hang around types. I love Freshmanpstr saying he's all about the kids. There are a lot of people involved in HS sports who are about the kids. Is the one of the biggest hotbeds for recruitment for one sport the same place where ALL the kids come first? How can that be for the KM kids that grew up and just got pushed aside 9-10 spots for the latest recruit? The rest of the state has heard about yall's internal issues. It isn't a secret. It's not hard to figure out why those issues exist either. It ain't nobody else's fault either. If you take on hired guns, you gonna get some baggage.

LOL .... no I'm smearing anybody.....football games are played and a result is recorded. They mount those scoreboards for a reason. If losing offends your finer sensibilities...I do apologize.
Who I am talking about regarding KM is the come lately "Fans" and hang around types. I love Freshmanpstr saying he's all about the kids. There are a lot of people involved in HS sports who are about the kids. Is the one of the biggest hotbeds for recruitment for one sport the same place where ALL the kids come first? How can that be for the KM kids that grew up and just got pushed aside 9-10 spots for the latest recruit? The rest of the state has heard about yall's internal issues. It isn't a secret. It's not hard to figure out why those issues exist either. It ain't nobody else's fault either. If you take on hired guns, you gonna get some baggage.
Again you have no idea what you are talking about. You are combining kids from jv and varsity teams. Over 90% of KM players are from KM. KM only had one kid on their starting defense that had actually started a varsity game at another school and the kid that transferred in had parents who both graduated from KM. On offense KM had three starters that played at other schools. No one reached out to any of those kids period. One of those kids parents graduated from KM and BOUGHT a house in KM where the rest of their family lives. Say the coaches name that reached out to them to come to KM or stfu. Since you know so much ask those kids’ parents in person and see what they say. You a lowlife contradictory bum masquerading as someone who cares about kids but you slander kids and their parents on here because you don’t agree with what those parents and kids decide are best for them. Your sophomore qb left Belmont for private school, reclassified, before coming back but I don’t hear you trashing his parents or SP coaches for taking him back. That kid and his parents did what they thought was best for him but I don’t hear you in your pulpit talking about that. Everyone sees right through you. You not even aware that some SP fans live in a glass house while throwing rocks lol. You especially are just a weak, pathetic, troll of a boy, who still wishes it was the 50’s. Take your self righteous self back to your alternative reality and leave the rest of us who live in the real world alone.
p.s. Your ramblings still doesn’t change the fact that South Point has forfeited wins for using ineligible players in their history and KM has not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: beamer24 and New3ra
Again you have no idea what you are talking about. You are combining kids from jv and varsity teams. Over 90% of KM players are from KM. KM only had one kid on their starting defense that had actually started a varsity game at another school and the kid that transferred in had parents who both graduated from KM. On offense KM had three starters that played at other schools. No one reached out to any of those kids period. One of those kids parents graduated from KM and BOUGHT a house in KM where the rest of their family lives. Say the coaches name that reached out to them to come to KM or stfu. Since you know so much ask those kids’ parents in person and see what they say. You a lowlife contradictory bum masquerading as someone who cares about kids but you slander kids and their parents on here because you don’t agree with what those parents and kids decide are best for them. Your sophomore qb left Belmont for private school, reclassified, before coming back but I don’t hear you trashing his parents or SP coaches for taking him back. That kid and his parents did what they thought was best for him but I don’t hear you in your pulpit talking about that. Everyone sees right through you. You not even aware that some SP fans live in a glass house while throwing rocks lol. You especially are just a weak, pathetic, troll of a boy, who still wishes it was the 50’s. Take your self righteous self back to your alternative reality and leave the rest of us who live in the real world alone.
p.s. Your ramblings still doesn’t change the fact that South Point has forfeited wins for using ineligible players in their history and KM has not.
You keep referencing the 50s... and I have no idea why. SP was formed in the late 60s, so they have only been beating KMs arse since then. Cheating is cheating by the way no matter how you rationalize it.
Also...couldn't you keep your doors unlocked in the 50s? That's what all the old timers tell me.
I slander kids? How so? Get it right pal - I verbally disparrage the parents, handlers and wanna be adult street corner pimp agents who attempt to make HS football a staging place for the NFL. Saying the truth aloud about what everybody knows is going on isn't slander, it is just an exercise in pointing out the truth...and it has struck a nerve ma'am.
PS- If yall's benefactor keeps paying for all these transfer fees, then tell the AAU basketball and GACO recruits' parents to stop talking about it. They wear that as a badge of honor ....showing their stupidity.

Last edited:
You keep referencing the 50s... and I have no idea why. SP was formed in the late 60s, so they have only been beating KMs arse since then. Cheating is cheating by the way no matter how you rationalize it.
Also...couldn't you keep your doors unlocked in the 50s? That's what all the old timers tell me.
I slander kids? How so? Get it right pal - I verbally disparrage the parents, handlers and wanna be adult street corner pimp agents who attempt to make HS football a staging place for the NFL. Saying the truth aloud about what everybody knows is going on isn't slander, it is just an exercise in pointing out the truth...and it has struck a nerve ma'am.
PS- If yall's benefactor keeps paying for all these transfer fees, then tell the AAU basketball and GACO recruits' parents to stop talking about it. They wear that as a badge of honor ....showing their stupidity.
SMH, something truly is wrong with you. So non-coaching people who try to get kids to move into the SP district do not represent SP coaches or program but the non-coaching people who tell kids to go to KM represent the KM coaches and program? Gotcha. You are brilliant beyond your years 🙄….

No state championships.
Exactly. And the wussies in their booster club in the punks around town fired a great man who had gotten them to the third and fourth round every year. Just like the new flavor of the month from South Carolina. What a POS school system and board. Lord is he ain't working them in the weight room like the old coach did. They'll see an even bigger fall off. That's a shame too isn't it some of the best talent in the whole county. Shoot in the whole state. Wonder whose idea was to get rid of Lloyd. Wonder if they are thinking about it now. Embarrassing a good man. Calling him in and giving him ultimatums. Calling him in and going with the state champion coach from South Carolina who never won anything without his two top assistants. That's the kind of dog crap you guys are facing in Kings mountain. You better be pulling from Gaston county.

Exactly. And the wussies in their booster club in the punks around town fired a great man who had gotten them to the third and fourth round every year. Just like the new flavor of the month from South Carolina. What a POS school system and board. Lord is he ain't working them in the weight room like the old coach did. They'll see an even bigger fall off. That's a shame too isn't it some of the best talent in the whole county. Shoot in the whole state. Wonder whose idea was to get rid of Lloyd. Wonder if they are thinking about it now. Embarrassing a good man. Calling him in and giving him ultimatums. Calling him in and going with the state champion coach from South Carolina who never won anything without his two top assistants. That's the kind of dog crap you guys are facing in Kings mountain. You better be pulling from Gaston county.
Are you speaking from speculation or direct insight? From direct info I have, everything isn't always as it seems on the outside. Not going into all the details over the years but if you don't have direct knowledge, it's just speculation.

Reactions: shutdownD24
Are you speaking from speculation or direct insight? From direct info I have, everything isn't always as it seems on the outside. Not going into all the details over the years but if you don't have direct knowledge, it's just speculation.
I don't think so. From what I understand he was a hard ass. Pissed off the wrong booster's kids. Believe me the people in yadkin county would have done some due diligence if there had any been anything wrong. He immediately got a good job afterwards. But it was so late in the year that he couldn't find anything close. I just can't believe you guys did that then you had the same result with what was supposed to be the best team you had in 20 years.

I don't think so. From what I understand he was a hard ass. Pissed off the wrong booster's kids. Believe me the people in yadkin county would have done some due diligence if there had any been anything wrong. He immediately got a good job afterwards. But it was so late in the year that he couldn't find anything close. I just can't believe you guys did that then you had the same result with what was supposed to be the best team you had in 20 years.
Pissed off some boosters’ kids? Sounds like you have a lot of bad information from whoever is informing you. Also I don’t remember anyone saying this year’s team was the best in 20yrs. The defense probably was but not overall team. There are a lot of people out here throwing dung just seeing what will stick. People are spreading lies and then when that lies comes back to them as gossip then they use that to justify their original lie. It’s some sad ADULTS out here.. Just like the same adults that took over this post with bs that started as me recognizing some kids that I’ve know since 6-7yrs old on their achievements.

Not at all. It's all true. You shamed a good man and a good coach. Your board did for a guy who's not what he seems. Chasing the bigger and better thing just so you could be a cool kid. Yeah everyone said this was one of the best if not the best in 20 years. Heck. Rusty Bum is living round there ain't he. Get you some pun that way.

Not at all. It's all true. You shamed a good man and a good coach. Your board did for a guy who's not what he seems. Chasing the bigger and better thing just so you could be a cool kid. Yeah everyone said this was one of the best if not the best in 20 years. Heck. Rusty Bum is living round there ain't he. Get you some pun that way.
You wild dude. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. One of the greatest weaknesses of social media is that it gives a mega microphone to those that know and fools that don’t know equally. You a Mt. Airy fan worrying about what’s happening in KM so you are basically on here posting hearsay from someone else who is obviously just as clueless. Again you from MY AIRY so I know you either lying or repeating gossip. Also do not act like Mt Airy or other teams in your conference don’t have transfers into your team. Starmount had four from Reagan this past year alone. It would be hilarious if I didn’t see the sadness in a group of gossiping men spreading lies.
You are more than welcome to start your own thread and post whatever you like without trying to hijack a thread that has nothing to do with you or your world in any way.

Last edited:
Yep. Definitely going of hearsay and not direct information.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT