ADVERTISEMENT

JV Move Up Day - SMC

KnightyKnight63

Oct 22, 2018
With numbers being down on varsity squads this year, was wondering if any of you saw anything out of your freshmen today?

I dont see any Freshman playing for Robbinsville this year.

Murphy has a couple that will contribute on special teams, that's about it

It’s going to help Robbinsville leaps and bounds. Having enough to scrimmage 11 on 11 is important. Having your 1st o line up again the scout D is a weekly learning period that’s very important to success. Most of the season our O lines up against the opposition front 7 because of lack of players. Sure you can stick a second string lineman out there at corner or safety but how much will your wide outs and backs get out of it other than bad habits. Just my opinion but it will make Robbinsville much better and our kicking game just jumped off the charts. Go Knights

Always like seeing the freshman move on up. They will have a leg up on the competition when that sophomore season rolls around.

Your right bigoaks. Our kicking game is solid anyways but now even better.

Ever sense the mt airy loss our kicking has been good f ot r a school without soccer

It’s going to help Robbinsville leaps and bounds. Having enough to scrimmage 11 on 11 is important. Having your 1st o line up again the scout D is a weekly learning period that’s very important to success. Most of the season our O lines up against the opposition front 7 because of lack of players. Sure you can stick a second string lineman out there at corner or safety but how much will your wide outs and backs get out of it other than bad habits. Just my opinion but it will make Robbinsville much better and our kicking game just jumped off the charts. Go Knights
This is not true. We have plenty enough players to line up and scrimmage. We have an excellent scout team.We have nobody playing out of position in scout team.
True about the kicking game. It will be the best.

This is not true. We have plenty enough players to line up and scrimmage. We have an excellent scout team.We have nobody playing out of position in scout team.
True about the kicking game. It will be the best.
Come on man you’re gonna let everybody know we actually have 70 kids on the roster but only dress our best 25 on game nights. That’s great if we do, I guess my statement was based off on the last few years. Didn’t intended to get you blood pressure up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT