Forest Hills 26
West Stanly 14
Final Score

Forest Hills (3-2)(2-0)

Anson Co. 32
Piedmont 12
Final Score

Anson Co. (3-2)(2-0)
I went to the Piedmont v Anson game last night. Didn't realize they played on Wednesday this week, so I decided to go see it. Ummm that Piedmont QB (Lee) is the real deal. Big kid, great arm, great pocket presence. Really not sure why he isn't the starter on Varsity?? probably threw for 250+ yards, 1 passing td and 1 rushing td. Piedmont defense was extremely bad. Anson got some lucky things go there way on muffed kick off and there punter ran one back on a bad snap lol.

I went to the Piedmont v Anson game last night. Didn't realize they played on Wednesday this week, so I decided to go see it. Ummm that Piedmont QB (Lee) is the real deal. Big kid, great arm, great pocket presence. Really not sure why he isn't the starter on Varsity?? probably threw for 250+ yards, 1 passing td and 1 rushing td. Piedmont defense was extremely bad. Anson got some lucky things go there way on muffed kick off and there punter ran one back on a bad snap lol.
I was at that Forest Hills game. Great QB coming up for FH also......Noah Furr. All the county school games were moved up one day this week due the Jewish Holiday on Friday.

Reactions: The Don 0752
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT