ADVERTISEMENT

Just Curious....

Status
Not open for further replies.

'98 State Champion

Nov 29, 2007
what kinda stock do you guys put into rankings and polls? Considering the more recent top 4 polls/overall rankings are as follows:

Carolina Preps:

4A

1. Scotland County (8-0)
2. Wake Forest (8-0)
3. Charlotte Catholic (7-0)
4. Southern Pines Pinecrest (7-1)
5. East Forsyth (8-0)
6. Cornelius Hough (7-1)
7. Richmond County (7-1)
8. Charlotte Mallard Creek (7-2)
9. Fayetteville Britt (7-1)
10. Greensboro Dudley (7-1)

3A

1. Shelby Crest (8-0)
2. Havelock (8-0)
3. Asheville Reynolds (7-1)
4. Eastern Alamance (8-0)
5. Fayetteville Sanford (8-1)
6. South Iredell (7-1)
7. Morganton Freedom (7-1)
8. Weddington (7-1)
9. Western Alamance (6-2)
10. West Craven (7-1)

2A

1. Shelby (9-0)
2. Monroe (8-0)
3. East Lincoln (8-0)
4. Kinston (8-0)
5. High Point Andrews (7-1)
6. Clinton (6-1)
7. Maiden (7-1)
8. Greene Central (8-0)
9. East Bladen (7-1)
10. Winston-Salem Carver (5-3)

1A

1. East Surry (8-0)
2. Mitchell County (8-0)
3. Warsaw Kenan (7-1)
4. Wallace-Rose Hill (7-1)
5. West Montgomery (8-0)
6. Tarboro (7-1)
7. Robbinsville (6-2)
8. Plymouth (6-2)
9. East Wilkes (8-0)
10. Whiteville (6-2)

AP Poll

4A

1. Wake Forest
2. Scotland County
3. Charlotte Catholic
4. East Forsyth
5. Pinecrest
6. A.L. Brown
7. Mallard Creek
8. Middle Creek
9. Dudley
10. Hough

3A
1. Crest (14)
2. Havelock (1)
3. E. Alamance
4. Weddington/Sanford (TIE)
6. Reynolds
7. Freedom
8. Asheville
9. West Craven
10. Concord

2A
1. Shelby/East Lincoln (TIE)
3. Monroe
4. Kinston
5. SW Edgecombe
6. Greene Central
7. Clinton
8. HP Andrews
9. East Bladen
10. Northeastern

1A
1. Wallace-Rose Hill
2. West Montgomery
3. Tarboro
4. Kenan
5. East Surry
6. Mitchell County
7. Southside
8. East Wilkes
9. Murphy
10. Robbinsville

Simmonsratings

1 Scotland 4A 7 0 0 154.9 32
2 Pinecrest 4A 7 0 0 154.8 90
3 Wake Forest 4A 7 0 0 151.6 74
4 Dudley 4A 6 1 0 151.6 39
5 Mallard Creek 4A 6 2 0 151.0 24
6 Charlotte Catholic 4A 6 0 0 149.8 60
7 Britt, Jack 4A 7 1 0 148.8 46
8 Havelock 3A 8 0 0 148.6 45
9 Page 4A 6 1 0 148.5 6
10 Weddington 3A 6 1 0 146.5 20
11 East Forsyth 4A 7 0 0 146.0 11
12 Richmond Senior 4A 6 1 0 145.8 51
13 Butler 4A 6 2 0 145.1 16
14 Shelby 2A 8 0 0 144.9 67
15 Crest 3A 7 0 0 143.6 150
16 Vance 4A 5 2 0 143.5 9
17 Kannapolis Brown 4A 7 0 0 143.4 71
18 Middle Creek 4A 8 0 0 143.3 65
19 Charlotte Christian Ind 4 3 0 143.1 3
20 Reynolds, A.C. 3A 6 1 0 142.9 56
21 West Forsyth 4A 5 2 0 141.9 36
22 Monroe 2A 7 0 0 141.0 115
23 Reagan 4A 6 2 0 140.9 5
24 Hough 4A 6 1 0 138.6 15
25 Eastern Alamance 3A 8 0 0 137.8 161

Maxpreps.com
1 Scotland (Laurinburg) 8-0 2-0 52.1 24.7 +6
2 Havelock 8-0 3-0 51.4 21.6 +1
3 Mallard Creek (Charlotte) 7-2 3-1 51.2 29.1 -1
4 East Forsyth (Kernersville) 8-0 2-0 51.2 25 +2
5 Charlotte Catholic (Charlotte) 7-0 4-0 49.9 22.8 -1
6 Shelby 9-0 6-0 49 21.5 +2
7 Butler (Matthews) 7-2 3-1 48.9 27 -2
8 Jack Britt (Fayetteville) 7-1 3-0 48.7 22.8 +2
9 Pinecrest (Southern Pines) 7-1 1-1 47.8 20.5 -8
10 Page (Greensboro) 7-1 2-0 47 22.8 +2
11 Monroe 8-0 2-0 46.2 15.1 -2
12 Hough (Cornelius) 7-1 3-0 46 29.7 +3
13 Wake Forest 8-0 4-0 44.8 13.9 --
14 Weddington (Matthews) 7-1 2-0 44.6 24.7 --
15 Crest (Shelby) 8-0 5-0 43.5 15 +1
16 Middle Creek (Apex) 8-0 4-0 42.5 15.1 +5
17 A.L. Brown (Kannapolis) 7-1 2-1 42.5 21.8 -6
18 Dudley (Greensboro) 7-1 2-0 41.9 16.8 --
19 Terry Sanford (Fayetteville) 8-1 4-0 41.8 23.7 +3
20 A.C. Reynolds (Asheville) 7-1 3-0 41.5 15.9 --
21 Reagan (Pfafftown) 7-2 4-0 40.3 24.3 +3
22 Freedom (Morganton) 7-1 4-0 40.2 10.9 +5
23 Richmond (Rockingham) 7-1 2-0 39.9 16.1 -4
24 Vance (Charlotte) 5-3 1-2 39.8 29.6 -7
25 Eastern Alamance (Mebane) 8-0 5-0 39.3 9.7 --

Considering they are ranked 14/15 in Simmons and 6/15 in Maxpreps, how do you think a Crest or Shelby would fair playing against top teir 4A opponents? How do you think they would do in the 4A playoffs?

What kind of validity do you put into Brian's forumla? Do you think it would be valid to assume for say a game between Shelby and Butler according to his rattings, Shelby would be favored by 2 points against Butler if playing in Shelby? Or do you think Butler would beat the breaks off them? Do you think Maxpreps ranking of 2A Monroe at #11 overall in the state is valid and that they could beat the 4A opponents listed below them? Just wondering if there is validity to these rankings or if you think they are a joke.

Considering they are ranked 14/15 in Simmons and 6/15 in Maxpreps, how do you think a Crest or Shelby would fair playing against top teir 4A opponents? How do you think they would do in the 4A playoffs?

What kind of validity do you put into Brian's forumla? Do you think it would be valid to assume for say a game between Shelby and Butler according to his rattings, Shelby would be favored by 2 points against Butler if playing in Shelby? Or do you think Butler would beat the breaks off them? Do you think Maxpreps ranking of 2A Monroe at #11 overall in the state is valid and that they could beat the 4A opponents listed below them? Just wondering if there is validity to these rankings or if you think they are a joke.

I'll take these in order...

1) Last year, I thought Crest was a solid top 10 team and Shelby a solid top 20 team. These are all guesses, of course, since neither team played a good 4A program in order to prove anything on the field (not trying to flame there...just stating fact). Crest didn't play a team all year in which they were at a size disadvantage, so they looked dominant mainly because they really were physically dominant over everyone they played. The first time that they would've run into a team much bigger, deeper and stronger than they were (which would've been the case in the 4A playoffs), I think they would've had major struggles, mainly because their offense was only so-so even against outmatched competition. I think their defense could've probably held their own against pretty much anyone, but the offense was a different story. Shelby was slightly behind Crest last season, but not by much.

2) Fast forward to 2015, and I don't think Crest is as good this year as they were last year. I know that goes against the common thinking around the state, but this is purely based on the numbers they've been putting up so far. Their scoring is up slightly over last season, but their defense has given up quite a bit more than they did last season. In fact, Kings Mountain was the first game all season in which they really laid the wood to a decent team and looked like a dominant team. Shelby, on the other hand, I think is actually a little bit better this year than last, but admittedly, it's with limited knowledge. Shelby might have a hard time beating Crest because of the size mismatch, but overall, I think both programs would fall in the 13-18 range for the state, and on paper anyway, I don't think their is as much separation between them in 2015 as there was last season. I think Shelby is a strong favorite to win the 2A title this season yet again, but I'm going to be mildly surprised if Crest repeats (especially if they go big 3A). They just haven't looked that good to date.

3) I studied and dissected Brian's rankings for years, and there are just too many things about it that doesn't make any sense (true of all computer programs, really). Most of last season, he had 5 of the top 8 teams in the state being 3A schools, and common sense tells you that something just doesn't add up. His prediction accuracy is very impressive (because most games are played between teams in the same class), but his overall rankings don't pass the eye test for me. Nonetheless, predictions-wise, he's still probably the best thing going in this state.

4) Full strength Shelby against suspension riddled Butler this year, I absolutely think Shelby could win. Butler hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire the last month with the makeshift lineup, and Simmons ratings (and all other polls/ratings) have accurately reflected that. Earlier in the season, however, Simmons had Butler ranked in the top 2 in the state, and I don't think Shelby has much luck against that version. The last ranking I saw had Butler and Shelby both ranked somewhere around 15th or so, and I think if they played tomorrow, it would be a darn good game.

5) I think Monroe is legit because they've hammered too many good 3A teams to not take them seriously, but MaxPreps in general is the worst computer ranking out there. MaxPreps rankings are based off their team pages (which can be updated by just about anyone), and their team pages are quite simply a train wreck. Incorrect schedules, missing games, incorrect opponents, incorrect scores, incorrect winners. MaxPreps' entire system is garbage in/garbage out. Who knows how good their actual computer algorithm is because their entire system is shot to hell before it even gets that far.

Nice response. I guess we can kinda be friends....lol. It seems "big boy" football is disappointing this season. While I realize it's the same weekend as Butler/Indy (which it doesn't look like is gonna be much of a game), if you want to see some "Big Boy Football" you should come to the Shelby vs Crest game on Nov. 6th. I know there have been some battles in recent Charlotte 4A football but this atmosphere will be like nothing you have seen. There will be 10,000 people packed into Shelby's stadium. Memorial Stadium doesn't give the same vibe as a packed high school stadium on a Friday night. Both schools are coming off back to back State Championship appearances with Crest winning last year and Shelby winning both, both are undefeated (and should still be in 2 weeks), the schools are only 3 miles apart, both are ranked #1 in their AP polls, they are #1 and #2 in wbtvs poll, I went to Shelby, my lady went to Crest and there are hundreds like us, families will be pitted against each other.....hands down this is the biggest game in the state of North Carolina this season because of the accomplishments and rankings of both teams. You are more than welcome....and you can sit with us.....lol!

Nice response. I guess we can kinda be friends....lol. It seems "big boy" football is disappointing this season. While I realize it's the same weekend as Butler/Indy (which it doesn't look like is gonna be much of a game), if you want to see some "Big Boy Football" you should come to the Shelby vs Crest game on Nov. 6th. I know there have been some battles in recent Charlotte 4A football but this atmosphere will be like nothing you have seen. There will be 10,000 people packed into Shelby's stadium. Memorial Stadium doesn't give the same vibe as a packed high school stadium on a Friday night. Both schools are coming off back to back State Championship appearances with Crest winning last year and Shelby winning both, both are undefeated (and should still be in 2 weeks), the schools are only 3 miles apart, both are ranked #1 in their AP polls, they are #1 and #2 in wbtvs poll, I went to Shelby, my lady went to Crest and there are hundreds like us, families will be pitted against each other.....hands down this is the biggest game in the state of North Carolina this season because of the accomplishments and rankings of both teams. You are more than welcome....and you can sit with us.....lol!

Didn't Deana warn you about coming on here talking about little boy Football? Go back to 2A!

Didn't Deana warn you about coming on here talking about little boy Football? Go back to 2A!

This has been about 4A on the 4A board.

What's going on with your college team? I thought they were invincible.....they're looking pretty vulnerable. Haven't heard much outta you since Hough took you down....fell out of the top 5 in the 4A poll......but they're supposed to be able to beat Alabama.....well....according to you....what say you? Jealousy in leaps and bounds?

This has been about 4A on the 4A board.

What's going on with your college team? I thought they were invincible.....they're looking pretty vulnerable. Haven't heard much outta you since Hough took you down....fell out of the top 5 in the 4A poll......but they're supposed to be able to beat Alabama.....well....according to you....what say you? Jealousy in leaps and bounds?

It's called competition! Something you have never experienced. lmao! We win State Championship's and send kids to college for free.

Excuse me other 4A posters but he went there so time for a little correction....

Really.....are you really laughing your ass off? You know know nothing about competition. Our schedule this season is equivalent to you playing.....

1. Mount Union
5. Wheaton
6. St. Thomas

Are you playing them? If you are, we'll talk competition. If not your all star team isn't holding much water and if full strength looks like Butler will exit them from the playoffs.

Oh yeah, and against that elite higher classification competition...
over all classes our QB is #1 in the state in yards and TDs
WR is #1 in the state in yards and TDs
DB is #1 in the state in INTs
PK is #1 in the state in Extra Points.

Where are your all star players at? And I guess you imply there are none of our former players playing this Saturday? We already discussed how you are wrong there. We're you not saying no one could beat Mallard Creek this year? You look like a fool.

Excuse me other 4A posters but he went there so time for a little correction....

Really.....are you really laughing your ass off? You know know nothing about competition. Our schedule this season is equivalent to you playing.....

1. Mount Union
5. Wheaton
6. St. Thomas

Are you playing them? If you are, we'll talk competition. If not your all star team isn't holding much water and if full strength looks like Butler will exit them from the playoffs.

Oh yeah, and against that elite higher classification competition...
over all classes our QB is #1 in the state in yards and TDs
WR is #1 in the state in yards and TDs
DB is #1 in the state in INTs
PK is #1 in the state in Extra Points.

Where are your all star players at? And I guess you imply there are none of our former players playing this Saturday? We already discussed how you are wrong there. We're you not saying no one could beat Mallard Creek this year? You look like a fool.

When is the last time your team played an ELITE(keyword) 4A program, not referring th paper 3AA mountain teams.

Closest thing in your records is Kannapolis and they're not exactly elite although their conference is. You lost to Kannpolis the last 2 times you played them not too long ago. Matter of fact I don't think Shelby has a winning record against Kannapolis...or SC 4ADiv II- Gaffney...or 2A Cummings for that matter. It's pretty easy to rack up numbers against mountain schools.

Btw why was Kannapolis dropped from the schedule?

98Chump please crawl back under the Rock. You cannot be serious? Lmao! Go Home little Lady before I call Ms. king on you........

You're begging for attention again!

Last edited:
98Chump please crawl back under the Rock. You cannot be serious? Lmao! Go Home little Man before I call Ms. king on you........

You're begging for attention again!

You're such a little bully BABY. Whhhhaaaaa wwhhhhaaaaa....."Ms. King....this little man speaks facts that I can't say anything back to so I'm gonna take my ball and go home and you please make him leave the playground. I told him my daddy was the best around but my daddy isn't quite amounting to what I said he would so I'm mad." What a wuss?!?! At least Jokie puts up good factual arguments.....you get beat and just want to run and tell the teacher that another student punched you in the arm.

How does it feel knowing your BIG POWERFUL beloved 4A MC would only be a 4 point favorite playing little old 2A Shelby in Shelby? Ouch!

Just curious... what makes one aspire to be a troll? I suppose because you find entertainment in belittling others who have nothing to do with you or your team. And you feel safe knowing that these teams will probably never play, thus freeing you up to live in your fantasy world as you please.

You're entitled to live in said fantasy world, just keep us out of it.

You're such a little bully BABY. Whhhhaaaaa wwhhhhaaaaa....."Ms. King....this little man speaks facts that I can't say anything back to so I'm gonna take my ball and go home and you please make him leave the playground. I told him my daddy was the best around but my daddy isn't quite amounting to what I said he would so I'm mad." What a wuss?!?! At least Jokie puts up good factual arguments.....you get beat and just want to run and tell the teacher that another student punched you in the arm.

How does it feel knowing your BIG POWERFUL beloved 4A MC would only be a 4 point favorite playing little old 2A Shelby in Shelby? Ouch!

Not Working! Go back to 2A. Nobody is having discussions with you about Shelby. You have been warned before!

In reply to the question of putting stock in polls, absolutely none to very little. Writers never see all these teams play so their opinions are a moot point, and computer rankings are obviously flawed in so many ways it's preposterous to even consider them.

Just curious... what makes one aspire to be a troll? I suppose because you find entertainment in belittling others who have nothing to do with you or your team. And you feel safe knowing that these teams will probably never play, thus freeing you up to live in your fantasy world as you please.

You're entitled to live in said fantasy world, just keep us out of it.

Safe? I wish they would play! Anyone I talk to says we should be playing 3A or 4A ball. Unfortunately our ADM locks us into 2A. In a fantasy world we would play.

Thank you in your second response for answering the question. This was not started to belittle anyone....it was a serious question.

Scotland vs Richmond is always a sellout 10,000 plus your game game may be big for you but outside that 3 mile radius no one cares, i hope you get the respect for the team you love, but don't come to the 4A the Scots would make you realize why you are 2a.

I don't think Scotland would play a starter in the 2nd half verse Shelby.
Then you'd get beat.

NEPSY........... Are you the board police......... Where we come from SNITCHES are---------------

Come on down and watch the best defense in the State of NORTH CAROLINA.......... There are a bunch of them going to college for FREE.

If Mallard Creek is BIG BOY football.... with two losses..... One to a pitiful Byrnes team and another to a team that BIG BOYS should handle then that hokie clown, would look good in a tiara.

Nice work 98............ You always make me laugh when you honey badger these idiots...

u guys kill me with what ifs - be happy that your team is good and move on. no one on here goes to 2a and 3a boards talking. u have both very good program so what there about 20 others that can say the same thing. u r what u r 2a and 3a be happy.

Then you'd get beat.

NEPSY........... Are you the board police......... Where we come from SNITCHES are---------------

Come on down and watch the best defense in the State of NORTH CAROLINA.......... There are a bunch of them going to college for FREE.

If Mallard Creek is BIG BOY football.... with two losses..... One to a pitiful Byrnes team and another to a team that BIG BOYS should handle then that hokie clown, would look good in a tiara.

Nice work 98............ You always make me laugh when you honey badger these idiots...

O BOY! 98's Side Chick just showed up! :) The pet pig is going to be very angry!

Last edited:
MC nor Wake Forest passed the eye test last year. Fortunately with technology these days, you can watch all of the SC games on tv. It was easy to tell from watching the games that Crest was on another level from those two teams and could have easily handled business with either of them. Because of the 3A stamp....nepsy and his gang will deny, deny, deny and criticize, criticize, criticize! But all you had to do was watch and even a child could tell what team was the best in the state last year. Shelby would have given both of them a game....maybe not beat them but at least give it a good game.

MC nor Wake Forest passed the eye test last year. Fortunately with technology these days, you can watch all of the SC games on tv. It was easy to tell from watching the games that Crest was on another level from those two teams and could have easily handled business with either of them. Because of the 3A stamp....nepsy and his gang will deny, deny, deny and criticize, criticize, criticize! But all you had to do was watch and even a child could tell what team was the best in the state last year. Shelby would have given both of them a game....maybe not beat them but at least give it a good game.

You just don't get it. It's not up for discussion? I refuse to have conversations about two Chicken Shit teams that Refuse to play teams they say they could beat? You are pathetically begging for attention. Just stop and go Home Mam!

Last edited:
The comedy here is when you check both teams LOSING records against decent programs ie Kannpolis(Shelby) and Charlotte Country Day(Crest), all recent history. Yet they want to play what if's with the likes of MC, Byrnes, Butler, et al.

At least you can say the AD's are not on the same page as some dillusional fans. I'm sure if AD's, players, coaches, and some other fans read the board they look like this:

November-27-2012-18-37-38-ma.jpeg

funny-horse-pictures-6.jpg

You just don't get it. It's not up for discussion? I refuse to have conversations about two Chicken Shit teams that Refuse to play teams they say they could beat? You are pathetically begging for attention. Just stop and go Home Mam!

Refuse nepsy?? Seriously? Refuse? And you KNOW this because? Shelby is a powerhouse 2A team....what would it look like for a 4A team like MC or Butler to possibly lose to a 2A team. You KNOW it is coming from our end? We didn't drop Gaffney back in the 90s. They stopped playing us because it hurt their Big 16 record to play a 2A team even if they won. So I am guessing you are MC's AD?

YES REFUSE! Per Crest administration from Phil Davanzo Mallard Creek AD. We have no interest and playing Mallard Creek. Stop Calling! I have listed the AD's # on this sight on numerous occasions. 980) 343-1341 ask for Phil Davanzo you Idiot Moron.

Since i am aware that Shelby has a restraining order against you and the TEAM for that shower scene between you and the pig. Please forward the number to someone who actually has clout with the team.

Tweetie Bird or Fog Horn Leg Horn's sidekick. LMAO. It will never happen shelby guys so it makes u look pathetic or like attention grabbers. Your teams are good/great if that makes you feel better but beat some of the teams you are talking about u have got to be kidding. Maybe once but if programs are not in down years (because it happens) it might be a 2 TD game but probably 3.

Oh ok.....so you know for a fact that Mallard Creek has called Shelby looking for a game? Can't see that happening.

App State vs. Michigan.....

Mallard Creek is starting the trend of West Charlotte in '95, Richmond County in '98, Independence in '07, and Butler in '12....and it has turned you into a petty, little brat....their mortality is being shown.....not as invincible as you'd like them to be....now go tell the teacher that I picked on you.

Always easy to make comments like " pass the eye test" or " on another level". Lets make it very clear and there is no way even you two morons could argue this. Neither Shelby or Crest play anything close to the competition that Mallard Creek, Butler, Indy, Scotland or Richmond does every year. Its not EVEN CLOSE. Last time I checked Simmons had Crests scheduled ranked like 155. So please stop talking about teams taking losses. Mallard Creek has played 4 teams this year who at one time or another were nationally ranked in the top 100 in the country and they have 2 losses by a total of 6 points. You cant even begin to compare the program with a school that plays teams like Draughn? , 2-6 Roderson, 2-6 Chase, 4-4 East Burke, 5-5 Ruthferdton. You honestly don't think Mallard Creek or Scotland wouldn't roll these schools?

Pass the eye test??? Get back to me when either one of you play a school in the top 50 in this state not counting each other. Then we can begin to have a conversation.

98 you have been making the same ridicouls argument
Oh ok.....so you know for a fact that Mallard Creek has called Shelby looking for a game? Can't see that happening.

App State vs. Michigan.....

Mallard Creek is starting the trend of West Charlotte in '95, Richmond County in '98, Independence in '07, and Butler in '12....and it has turned you into a petty, little brat....their mortality is being shown.....not as invincible as you'd like them to be....now go tell the teacher that I picked on you.

TREND? LMAO! Pick on me? How would you do that? You have said nothing with any substance about football in regards to Shelby Football. I would make you shit & piss on yourself in person.

Always easy to make comments like " pass the eye test" or " on another level". Lets make it very clear and there is no way even you two morons could argue this. Neither Shelby or Crest play anything close to the competition that Mallard Creek, Butler, Indy, Scotland or Richmond does every year. Its not EVEN CLOSE. Last time I checked Simmons had Crests scheduled ranked like 155. So please stop talking about teams taking losses. Mallard Creek has played 4 teams this year who at one time or another were nationally ranked in the top 100 in the country and they have 2 losses by a total of 6 points. You cant even begin to compare the program with a school that plays teams like Draughn? , 2-6 Roderson, 2-6 Chase, 4-4 East Burke, 5-5 Ruthferdton. You honestly don't think Mallard Creek or Scotland wouldn't roll these schools?

Pass the eye test??? Get back to me when either one of you play a school in the top 50 in this state not counting each other. Then we can begin to have a conversation.

Oh, I'm sorry....I didn't realize those schools you mentioned played top tier Division 3 Schools. I didn't realize they played up in classification. Oh that's right, they don't. So, when they do start playing up in class we will talk about SOS. We are a 2A school so our equivalent competition should be 2A schools. The schools you mentioned are 4A so their equivalent competition should be 4A schools. The fact that we historically play up 1 to 2 classes would be equivalent to those schools playing D3 or D2 schools. So for our classification, we play much harder competition than the schools you mentioned. Get it? Simmons SOS changes week to week for every team depending on who they are playing that week. I guess you never noticed that.

Simmons has Reynolds at #20 in the state. He has Freedom at #26 in the state. Both have one loss. Guess who they're to.

So has the conversation begun?

Ms. King monitors these forums. Although i have made statements about reaching out to her in regards to your Hijacking threads. No need! She beat me to the punch. She has told you to stop coming on the 4A board having discussions about Shelby who is 2A and Crest who is 3A. You continue to disrespect numerous people who have told you on more than one occasion that they are not interested in your program. You have absolutely no affiliation with the Shelby program but you continue to play AD, Coach...etc I personally believe Crest & Shelby are great programs within their division they play. I believe you will get a lot more credibility on the 2A board where you belong.

GO HOME!!!!!!.

98 you have been making the same ridicouls argument

TREND? LMAO! Pick on me? How would you do that? You have said nothing with any substance about football in regards to Shelby Football. I would make you shit & piss on yourself in person.

You dodged the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT