ADVERTISEMENT

Just a few announcements from yours truly..

Slasher Killer

Sep 23, 2010
Hey everybody just figured I’d take a few and make a few quick announcements since the season is here now…

1.Off the bat I’m gonna have to say that after 6 years I will be resigning as the head of the Pick of the Winner contest for the NW/MVAC/WPAC schools. My life has changed a lot in the last year and I just don’t have the spark needed to keep the contest running. I hate to have to do this and I’ll definitely miss it but I’m 100% willing to pass it on to someone else if they want it. I’m not intending to kill it.

2. Instead I will be focusing more on my stuff that I created last year. My power poll and weekly game picks will return as I really enjoyed it with a few tweeks. More on that before too long.

3. I will be adding a new weekly write up about a different Football topic every week; it will be random and different for every week. I got years and years of material to write on.

4. If someone decides to continue the contest I will gladly join in and play. That’s what I’m hoping for.

5. I’m in the process of creating a new twitter account for my name here; it will be about HS Football and it’ll be entertaining. Warning though I love me some curse words and humor lol.

6. My first pre-season poll will be up here in a few days.

Well that’s it for now; hope everyone had a good first day of the season!

My MVAC/Northwest conference previews will be up by this afternoon and maybe the WPAC by Thursday.

Game picks/opening power poll will be up by Friday morning! Very excited.

My MVAC/Northwest conference previews will be up by this afternoon and maybe the WPAC by Thursday.

Game picks/opening power poll will be up by Friday morning! Very excited.
Looking forward to it, just a suggestion, since you are covering 1A and 2A, post it on the 2A board also.

Reactions: gdawg74
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT