ADVERTISEMENT

James Kenan vs Wallace Rose Hill

Poll.. Who ya got? Toss up to me

• James Kenan

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Wallace Rose Hill

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters
Is WRH dealing with QB issue (injury wise) seems like I had heard the injury bug has been hanging around teachey this season.

I think so jk haven't played anybody but Ed two of non-conference wins is against 2 0-9 teams this will not be a close game
James it's not like I am a JK or Wallace fan. But most of the time I try to be straight up. Most of the time😁. I'm telling you they are for real. They are right there with ED and Wallace every how good we are.

I think so jk haven't played anybody but Ed two of non-conference wins is against 2 0-9 teams this will not be a close game
It’s a rivalry game, only way I can explain is like nc state knocking off duke and unc , and then losing to uncw, Elon and wingate in the same season

Reactions: dogs79
Usually I would not pick a winner in this game, but I think WRH losing this past Friday night will put a huge chip on their shoulder. JK is a very good team but going into the pound on senior night and against an angry Bulldog team does not bode well for the young men coming from Warsaw. WRH wins this one by 3 tds.

No way this one is decided by 30 points or 3 TDs.

JK feels they should have won last year and are vastly improved this year. I will agree that the schedule they have played this year outside of ED has been pretty soft, but they have done what good teams do and taken care of business. Also, dont forget they were up on ED 7-0 and had it not been for a fumble after a pass completion inside the 5, would have been up two scores. ED gets the turnover and then drives 98 yards and gets the 2 point conversion. If JK goes up 14-0, the entire season possibly changes. They are big, athletic and are better defensively than many give them credit.

I am sure WRH will be ready. They can match the JK size and should be able to move the ball. I think they will have to at least attempt to get on the edges and a good game from the QB is a must. Defensively, they will have to adjust to the single wing that JK runs very effectively and also be prepared when JK spreads it out.

As always, turnovers, penalties and special teams are huge.

IMO, this will be a one score, one possession game that will go down to the wire. Much like last week in picking ED, I have a gut feeling that JK will find a way to pull it out.

Usually I would not pick a winner in this game, but I think WRH losing this past Friday night will put a huge chip on their shoulder. JK is a very good team but going into the pound on senior night and against an angry Bulldog team does not bode well for the young men coming from Warsaw. WRH wins this one by 3 tds.
This wouldn't be the first time JK went into the dog pound and walked away with the victory. Remember 2006, two undefeated teams, wrh 10-0 JK 10-0, and JK walked out with a 28-12 win. JK is just as angry as Wallace is, simply because wrh had one job to do last Friday, and they didn't get it done. So yeah we'll be angry as well. LET'S GOOOO TIGERS 🐅

JK feels they should have won last year and are vastly improved this year. I will agree that the schedule they have played this year outside of ED has been pretty soft, but they have done what good teams do and taken care of business. Also, dont forget they were up on ED 7-0 and had it not been for a fumble after a pass completion inside the 5, would have been up two scores. ED gets the turnover and then drives 98 yards and gets the 2 point conversion. If JK goes up 14-0, the entire season possibly changes. They are big, athletic and are better defensively than many give them credit.

I am sure WRH will be ready. They can match the JK size and should be able to move the ball. I think they will have to at least attempt to get on the edges and a good game from the QB is a must. Defensively, they will have to adjust to the single wing that JK runs very effectively and also be prepared when JK spreads it out.

IMO, this will be a one score, one possession game that will go down to the wire. Much like last week in picking ED, I have a gut feeling that JK will find a way to pull it out.
And JK was without two starters on the offensive and defensive line when we played ED. And two of our main ball carriers were nursing ankle injuries. No excuse, just stating facts. When you're missing two 6'2 230+ linemen, it makes a difference. Taking nothing away from ED, they did what they were supposed to do.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Another dog and cat game
And JK was without two starters on the offensive and defensive line when we played ED. And two of our main ball carriers were nursing ankle injuries. No excuse, just stating facts. When you're missing two 6'2 230+ linemen, it makes a difference. Taking nothing away from ED, they did what they were supposed to do.

you starting early with excuses looks like

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
It’s a rivalry game, only way I can explain is like nc state knocking off duke and unc , and then losing to uncw, Elon and wingate in the same season
We’ll I’ll say this, I got roasted up here a couple years ago by posters when I tried to explain how we barely beat a bad Currituck County team and suffered a loss at home to a mediocre Hertford County team. Worked out fine because we did eventually win the east that yr

This wouldn't be the first time JK went into the dog pound and walked away with the victory. Remember 2006, two undefeated teams, wrh 10-0 JK 10-0, and JK walked out with a 28-12 win. JK is just as angry as Wallace is, simply because wrh had one job to do last Friday, and they didn't get it done. So yeah we'll be angry as well. LET'S GOOOO TIGERS 🐅
Funny you didn’t choose the 2004 game when a 9-1 JK met a 8-2 WRH team and got stomped 63-0 by WRH.

James it's not like I am a JK or Wallace fan. But most of the time I try to be straight up. Most of the time😁. I'm telling you they are for real. They are right there with ED and Wallace every how good we are.
Oldway, did you ever find out how many folks were in attendance last week for the ED/Wrh showdown??

Sounds like you are trying to give JK too much credit if they turned the ball over and ED drove 98 yds to score.

Simply pointing out that IF JK goes up two scores then its an entirely different game. ED is 8-1 for a reason and averages 45 points a game. Its not like they havent shown the ability to score all season. Only team to come anywhere close to slowing them down so far was WRH last week. That they had a 98 yard drive is more of a credit to them and what they do as opposed to a failure on JKs part. JK has a very good defense.

My response was more of a rebuttal to those that harp on the fact JK hasnt played anyone. I agree that their schedule outside of the ED game hasnt been too demanding but they went back and forth with ED and actually had the ball around midfield before the game ending INT deep in ED territory.

Hey, if I am wrong in my prediction, so be it. Not the first time, surely will not be the last time.

Funny you didn’t choose the 2004 game when a 9-1 JK met a 8-2 WRH team and got stomped 63-0 by WRH.
The scores don't matter, only thing that does is the W/L at the end. What happened last year/years doesn't matter. Only thing that does will be Friday night, which will give the winner bragging rights until maybe a playoff meet or until next football season! Go Tigers!

The scores don't matter, only thing that does is the W/L at the end. What happened last year/years doesn't matter. Only thing that does will be Friday night, which will give the winner bragging rights until maybe a playoff meet or until next football season! Go Tigers!
You are the one who brought up the scores to begin with. I fully expect JK to be tough, it’s a rivalry game after all. I also expect it to be a close game between the 2 teams. That being said I hope WRH stomps another mud hole in JK this week.

Brian Simmons Ratings has,
WRH 55
JK 135
Massy Rating has.
WRH 78
JK 148
Massy Rating scire prediction
WRH 42
JK 210
These are overall state rankings from both sites also October 20 was last Ratings update from Simmons also does not, include last week's games.m
Sence 2001 these two teams have met 28 times with WRH winning 20.
JK 8.
Average Score
WRH 31
JK 17
WRH has current 9 game winning streak vs JK. Closest game out of the last 9 was last year where WRH won by 7 points .
I don't have a Dog or Cat in this fight ,but this is one game I'll be keeping an eye on.

Not sure which game to attend so I need some feedback. Wallace/JK or Hoggard/Hanover?
Tough one there. If you want to see more passing attack. Hanover likes to throw it lots. Hoggard lots of run with some pass. Think the Wallace/JK will definitely be a close game though. Both big rivalry games

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT