ADVERTISEMENT

Jaleel Mclaughlin/Forest Hills/Denver Broncos

FHJackets90

Feb 27, 2018
Monroe, North Carolina
Jaleel Mclaughlin former Forest Hills RB rushed for his first regular season TD today against the Washington Commanders. Unfortunately they lost 35-33 to two fellow Union County stars in starting QB Sam Howell from Sun Valley and WR Jameson Crowder from Monroe who's returned to the Commanders this season. 3 great Union County stars.

We've got some great candidates for the Shrine Bowl but you had to know if one would get chosen it would be a "Smith." We've got five Smith's on the team that are all outstanding players.
Ross is an outstanding deserving player. Who can make an impact all over the field. He played some running back as a 10th grader and done a great job, I just can figure out how caiden didnt make it, alot of things about him confuse me. Like he doesnt have any offers. He has good grades too.

Reactions: FHJackets90
Ross is an outstanding deserving player. Who can make an impact all over the field. He played some running back as a 10th grader and done a great job, I just can figure out how caiden didnt make it, alot of things about him confuse me. Like he doesnt have any offers. He has good grades too.
I don't understand the Caiden thing either. Schools should be beating his door down. He's great in school and in my opinion the best linebacker in Union County. He was all over the field against CSD. I believe he had 13 tackles and an interception that night. Plus being in the backfield several times hurrying the QB.

I don't understand the Caiden thing either. Schools should be beating his door down. He's great in school and in my opinion the best linebacker in Union County. He was all over the field against CSD. I believe he had 13 tackles and an interception that night. Plus being in the backfield several times hurrying the QB.
I agree, he does it game in and game out too.

Reactions: FHJackets90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT