ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Britt @ Scotland

Jack Britt has seen nothing like #34. You cant practice for that.
Also getting healthier.

Correct Team and Score
Invisible squad failed visibly. Jack Britt was it's own adversary.
One point off on Jack Britt side and 13 off on Scotland. Commemorate the 3 missed moments of opportunity for Jack Britt. So 3 X 7=21+6=27.
Just perceived to realize you guys gather at the dinner table like a big family before any game, but if food spoils after the game you guys recede from view very quickly.

Last edited:
Scots
How is yor QB from last year that got hurt? Hopefully he is a Rambling Wreck as planned. Great young man when we met him last year. Still have my Tshirt. Are you staying at Wrightsville Beach this weekend. Come see us in the end zone before the game. I'll be helping with the tunnel.
Looking forward to a close game with the Wildcats closing it out unlike Jack Britt.

Jack Britt left Pate a Stadium with a loss.
Yes correct, precisely a loss against Jack Britt, admit it. #34, the one in question and only member of the team according to Scotswin was gridlocked. The spared 10 remained invisibly visible in question. disable your pride, and your egoism to manifest.

Last edited:
34 ran for over 100 yards with a turf toe injury. Pretty darn impressive. You're worried about the wrong team. Time for you to get back to the farm and close your barn door.

34 ran for over 100 yards with a turf toe injury. Pretty darn impressive. You're worried about the wrong team. Time for you to get back to the farm and close your barn door.
5yrds in first quarter (TD)
4yrds in first quarter (TD)
3yrds in third quarter
8yrds in third quarter
Big run again but called back. 3rd and 7. third quarter
First down. Big gain(cant remember the amount). Fourth Quarter
12yrds. first down. 4th quarter

5+4+3+8+(cant remember the amount)say 25+12= 57 Total Yards(+/-)

Last edited:
I hope your reading is better than your math. From the Fayetteville paper which quotes the official game stats.

"He finished the night with 29 carries for 106 yards, well below the 259 yards he averaged in the Scots’ first three games."

I hope your reading is better than your math. From the Fayetteville paper which quotes the official game stats.

"He finished the night with 29 carries for 106 yards, well below the 259 yards he averaged in the Scots’ first three games."
Read. Understood. You just concurred Jack Britt gridlocked the scamper attack. Superb. Thanks!

Jack Britt left Pate a Stadium with a loss.
Let's raise the roof
HarmfulSarcasticIndochinesetiger.gif

William-Shatner-choking.jpg

Last edited:
Jack Britt left a magnificent sting on Pate Stadium
I hope you pick against the SCOTS the rest of the year, now the ? what your problem with the SCOTS have we beat your team or you scared we are going to beat you team, you starting to make yourself sound like swett2 victory with your stalking of the Scots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT