ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Britt head coach leaves for camden sc

Wonder what they think about my long blonde hippie hair then, from the 60,s...Lol. I'm a football fan and armchair analyst from way back Mr. Swett.Just bein myself. I can get serious when the time opportunity arises... I like white hair and I don't have long blonde hair anymore...lol...GO RAIDERS...One page just turned...see what you do ?

Ain't shore...refresh y memry.
LMAO
Mr. Rogers...ain't he the one who coached a batch of puppets...1/2a or something.
This one is for the "White Har Movement" Ben Badd

"There's no 'should' or 'should not' when it comes to having feelings. They're part of who we are and their origins are beyond our control. When we can believe that, we may find it easier to make constructive choices about what to do with those feelings."

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Did you compose that by yorself...?
NO
I uncomposed it from mr. Rogers grave

---------- BREAK ---------
I am still curious why this Ex-NFL fella left One of Americas best schools - Bronze Medal school

Doesnt he look a tad like this?(except he is taller than a latino)
710x380-20160225-matty-p-combine.jpg

Lol... is that him? I ain't shore...Ya know Mr. Swett... This ain't no way to spend a Friday nite...how many more weeks before kickoff?

Well Heck ben Badd
WHAT YOU NO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen blood, my Unk James always said, go support kids on Fridays. I have done that many of days. I'm bout to leave in a couple tads to see "the tip off" at Purnell Swett

Wee's got a long ways. I bet the "White Har Movement" wish they could protest
article-2049519-0E62051000000578-471_634x658.jpg

Lmao... that's a good idea. Who they plyin...shoot, my RAIDERS started at run n gun thang...they just flat outrun me...I thank they still runnin...enjoy yorself Mr. Swett.. GO RAIDERS...

Reactions: swett2victory
I don't really know these guys on here...I just came on in the past fall season..I still learnin.

BEN BADD,

image.jpg
me2.jpg

The search is over for the dual posts of head football coach/athletic director at Camden and North Central high schools.

A pair of former NFL players, Brian Rimpf and Tyronne Drakeford, were approved for the positions at Camden and North Central, respectively. The announcements came during the general session portion of Tuesday evening’s regularly scheduled meeting of the Kershaw County Board of School Trustees.

Both positions have been open since mid-December of 2016.

The hiring of the two former NFL players means that every public high school in Kershaw County will have a head football coach with NFL experience. Matt Campbell, who is entering his third season as head coach at Lugoff-Elgin High School, played seven NFL seasons at guard with the first six of those with the Carolina Panthers.

Rimpf, 35, was a 6-foot-5, 319-pound offensive tackle with the Baltimore Ravens from 2004-06. He has been the head coach at Jack Britt High School in Fayetteville, N.C. since 2012. In five seasons as a head coach, he has a 42-23 record including three seasons with nine or more wins. A native of Raleigh, N.C., Rimpf led the Buccaneers to 13 victories and into the North Carolina 4A state championship game in 2012, his first season at Jack Britt.

http://www.chronicle-independent.com/section/23/article/46581/

I should certainly hope not, however, I do think a thread was pulled today and rightfully so...how was your day sir?

It's not important, I'm glad it's gone. It was a badd attempt to bash Richmond and their new coach again.. I won't go there.

It's not important, I'm glad it's gone. It was a badd attempt to bash Richmond and their new coach again.. I won't go there.
I must of missed it
It must of been a complete new thread
Someone must of started it on the wrong foot

Ben BadD I told you no matter what, the lottery balls are going to bounce at a fast rate of speed. Them bleacher coaches are true Hoodlums bud

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Ben's DADD,
With the new COACH coming into Hope Mills Im curious what sorta eligibility they is looking for?

I've done everything short of calling Jack, trying to find an answer. Last time I called down their I got some diarrhea-of-the-mouth guy by the name of Beasley (guy sounds like Jim Ross, mid stroke, if Jim Ross was having simultaneous anxiety and asthma attacks) and didn't get off the phone for forty-five minutes - and, even then, I was no closer to the answer I was looking for.

Last edited:
Lol...maybe you ain't one of them there journalist people with a name tag and a safety pen...young whippersnappers I can guess more than they can so called SCOOP Mr. Swett know what I mean?

Just curious...does the weaker teams that win place better inplayoffs again...I remember Pinecrest gained a Home game, by scheduling Church of God... stuff like that.oh well... we won't go there again...it does seem unfair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT