ADVERTISEMENT

J.M. Robinson (Concord, NC) Head Football Coach Opening

CLTTarHeel33

Jun 8, 2022
I saw on J.M. Robinson's social media pages yesterday that they are looking for a HFC.

Does anyone know what happened to Darius Robinson? He did some great things at J.M. - makes me wonder if he will be headed back down to SC where he is originally from or is he may have gotten another premier NC job.

Look for a familiar name that used to be in CabCo to be named the new HC @ JM. Heard from a reliable source who it will be. Will probably happen this week.

I saw on J.M. Robinson's social media pages yesterday that they are looking for a HFC.

Does anyone know what happened to Darius Robinson? He did some great things at J.M. - makes me wonder if he will be headed back down to SC where he is originally from or is he may have gotten another premier NC job.
Could he be going to Kannapolis? We will find out this week

Seidel and the AD at Robinson (Helm) are thick as thieves - this hiring process was over before it ever got started. Any other interviews that took place were just a dog and pony show - as soon as it came open and Seidel was available - everyone around this area knew what direction that they were going.

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT