ADVERTISEMENT

Its official.......Setzo and Obedu OUT

Beefy Larry

Mar 31, 2003
TO LUNCH. or left field. or pasture. These 2 need bound an gagged an thrown face down on a LUmber river raft. Either that or just trhown into Raft or tenmile swamp. Im sure the Robco finance lady can find resources to pay for itall. While there at it they can throw Reggie Mackister in there to.

Reactions: swett2victory
TO LUNCH. or left field. or pasture. These 2 need bound an gagged an thrown face down on a LUmber river raft. Either that or just trhown into Raft or tenmile swamp. Im sure the Robco finance lady can find resources to pay for itall. While there at it they can throw Reggie Mackister in there to.
What's hatning my cuzzie,
What da freak zzgot you all far-up?
Please dont tell me there's some trouble on the Horizon of the blue sea as you ride off into sunset on the ship that cannot touch Leonardo Decaprio's Yawt

Nah, serious Bidness. I know Jim'Bo, Uncle Wallace and Aunt Dakkie all went at one time the other day to pick up the littlen "little Billy". From what They told me, there was no sign of "peace disturbance". The crew just wus aggravated with dat traffic up yond, looking like an amusement park.

Now tell me Beefy, that someone pissed on your cornfalkes this A.M

tumblr_inline_mko23s7qg81qz4rgp.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT