ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a way to PM members on NCPreps?

What type of lures do you make?
I buy the plugs and paint them. I have 1 inch square bills 2 in. wobblers several four in lures with two sets of treble hooks. I have some 7 inch swim baits painted out in Brown's and Bow's with one Chad. Paint schemes Bass to Bows browns and Bluegills and holographic lures too. Check em out on my Facebook page, Kevin R Thomasson in Bryson.

I need a plug for Brown Trout with one large single hook at the rear for Nantahala.

I'm a die hard Rooster Tail guy. Black and silver is my favorite. Folks don't like getting showed up by a guy using a Spinner. 😂
A plug with a single hook will net you some huge Browns . The fly fisherman don't like it. 😂

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
I'm going have to take my pole Saturday when we go riding Squally. And a single hook spinner so I don't get one of them tickets. Lol

Blue Fox All Gold Vibrax with the minnow design painted on has to be the deadliest spinner in all waters and depths.

If you wanna switch it up and get some huge ones you wouldn't expect, grab a Beetle Spin and ditch the grub it comes with for a larger twister of any color, absolutely kills in all bodies of water.

Dirt bike Honda 250
Folks I'm with are in S by Sides.
Honda Jeep GIF

Reactions: BK13T-$
See I mention deer hunting one time and end up having some feller make two different threads just so he wouldn’t have to read about it…
Y’all talking about fishin’ ain’t nobody saying nothing…

Any day a man/woman spends in the woods either alone or with family or friends is a good one. No matter what the activity…

See I mention deer hunting one time and end up having some feller make two different threads just so he wouldn’t have to read about it…

Any day a man/woman spends in the woods either alone or with family or friends is a good one. No matter what the activity…
That made me tear up just a little bit. Now stop that.

• Love
Reactions: thekidd12

Now you know deer hunting deserves its own thread lol!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT