ADVERTISEMENT

injured Lumberton player

AREGOOD

Jul 14, 2003
Does anyone know how the Lumberton player injured at the end of the third quarter tonight is doing. He was taken from the field and transported to the local hospital. I was told that his vitals were good and that he was conscious and alert. Raider prayers go out to the player and his family.

Reactions: swett2victory
Does anyone know how the Lumberton player injured at the end of the third quarter tonight is doing. He was taken from the field and transported to the local hospital. I was told that his vitals were good and that he was conscious and alert. Raider prayers go out to the player and his family.
Whatever the situation was, hope the kid will be ok.

Glad to hear. I believe it was the starting RB Troy Mitchel. Never saw his number on the field or sideline after the injury. Prayed for the young man immediately. Hope he will fully recover and quickly.

Glad to hear. I believe it was the starting RB Troy Mitchel. Never saw his number on the field or sideline after the injury. Prayed for the young man immediately. Hope he will fully recover and quickly.
It was #6 , the running back...Talked with some of the people in the know, and they seemed to think he would have a complete recovery and a lot was precautionary...Great job by the medical staff at Richmond......Our prayers from Raiderville go out to the young man......Lumberton played hard and clean the entire game .....Lets get ready for pinecrest........nuff said...

Reactions: 1Twister
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT