ADVERTISEMENT

Independence High football

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Looking at Independence high football schedule. How will they do this season.

8/22 vs Myers Park ( Thurs Game )
8/30 @ Hickory Ridge
9/6 Charlotte Christian
9/13 @ South Meck
9/27 vs Charlotte Catholic
10/4 @ Garinger
10/10 vs Providence
10/18 @ East Meck
10/25 @ Rocky River
11/1 vs Butler

Last edited:
There only 5 games that are tough imo - Winnable schedule
The only tough game they have is Butler. They should be undefeated going into that game. The issue with West Charlotte is unfortunate so getting a replacement is tough. Replacing Mallard Creek with Myers Park is a head scratcher. I wish they would have tried to get a tougher opponent.

The only tough game they have is Butler. They should be undefeated going into that game. The issue with West Charlotte is unfortunate so getting a replacement is tough. Replacing Mallard Creek with Myers Park is a head scratcher. I wish they would have tried to get a tougher opponent.
MP will be better this year. Got a nice qb in. They could beat Indy or make it very tough. Don't overlook MP. They are still a big transfer destination.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
MP - Catholic - South Meck - CLT Christian and Butler are their toughest games

MP will be better this year. Got a nice qb in. They could beat Indy or make it very tough. Don't overlook MP. They are still a big transfer destination.
Indy can name the score against Myers Park. If Indy is the second best transfer destination added to a team that already a game away from the championship, I don’t see it being particularly close.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Indy can name the score against Myers Park. If Indy is the second best transfer destination added to a team that already a game away from the championship, I don’t see it being particularly close.
I don't know where they came from, but Myers Park has about 9-10 different kids with D1 offers on their roster this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT