ADVERTISEMENT

***** I'll Have You Know******

crestrulz

Oct 18, 2003
First off, I witnessed an awesome football game last night. I'm glad the score ended in Crest's favor and all that jazz.

I took the time last night to look around that place. There had to 10 to 11 thousand people there. Biggest crowd I've see at one of these games and there have been big crowds at all of them. I saw two fantastic football teams. Get it straight, two fantastic football teams.

That game had it all, Good Lord, it had it all. when Crest went down 33-32, I looked around at my friends, and they were smiling and I was smiling, heard one say out loud "That's a hell of a football team over there, pointing at Shelby.

Everybody does not have that stuff. Cleveland County represented last night. I'm glad we won, but in all reality it just feels like time ran out to me. Both those teams laid it all out there on the grass in front of us. Every ounce, they left it out there.

Those were two great football teams, they put on a show.... Much Respect for Shelby..

Go Chargers!

Same to you. That was one special game. Congrats to these teenagers from both schools for putting on one hell of a show.Good luck to both as they move on to the playoffs.

Yes it was unbelievable. The atmosphere was electric. Huge plays great hits , kids laying everywhere with injuries , cramping up. We are so lucky to have this kind of talent in cleveland county year in and year out. Glad my chargers won but hats off to shelby. In my opinion these were 2 of the very best, if not the best teams in nc. Good luck the rest of the way and bring home two more state championships.

That's how we roll ( as the punks say) in Cleveland county ! Ha !!! Those kids left it all on the field ! We in Cleveland County are a lucky bunch with the football we get to watch out of all these kids ...

Sure I'm a Shelby fan but have kids from all county teams I really want to see do very well ....

What a fantastic game between rivals. I spoke to David Allen before the game and he said they sold 6000 tickets before Friday afternoon (wow). Also Shelby did a great job Friday night opening the gates at 5. It takes a lot of volunteers for a football game with that many people. I know the concession stands were over flowing but what do expect. Good Luck in the playoffs Shelby.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT