ADVERTISEMENT

HOW MANY POINTS DOES YOUR TEAM WIN BY THIS WEEK???!!!!

smcdom123

Jun 29, 2018
MY PICKS

MURPHY BY 14
HAYESVILLE BY 7
ROSMAN BY 7
SWAIN TAKES THE L
ROBBINSVILLE BYE
CHEROKEE TAKES THE L
ANDREWS TAKES THE L

just my predictions, would love to see cherokee win just dont see it north buncombe is a big school.

NB was a big school last year.
Cherokee should be picked by more than any other SMC team this week.

Cherokee 28-14

Pisgah 35-21

Tuscola 28-21

East Hendo 21-20

Hayesville 28-21

Smoky Mountain 35-14.

they did handle them well last year but they also had a d1 qb someone with that kind of talent makes a team great. it will be interesting to see how this game boads for the braves i love when 1a schools beats a 3a 75 man roster team so i'm rooting for cherokee don get me wrong but north buncombe has a new coach and a lot of talent the previous coach just didn't know how to use. so we will see i have been wrong once before.

Braves wins big. I just don't think NB has the talent,but you never know stranger things have happened. Pisgah over dogs by 2 scores. I know nothing about Towns so I will go with Hayesville 14 7. I think cats and Smokey will be good game I think cats will keep it close and pulls off the Win in a close one. I think Swain will pull off the win over Tuscola in a close one. I think my Tiger's will pull off win as well. Good luck to all teams.

Reactions: Tiger Fan35
they did handle them well last year but they also had a d1 qb someone with that kind of talent makes a team great. it will be interesting to see how this game boads for the braves i love when 1a schools beats a 3a 75 man roster team so i'm rooting for cherokee don get me wrong but north buncombe has a new coach and a lot of talent the previous coach just didn't know how to use. so we will see i have been wrong once before.

That is a fair point, but there is still a D1 RB and a college coach left at Cherokee.

Cherokee 32 N Buncombe 12

Hayesville 30 Towns County 28

Pisgah 28 Murphy 21

Rosman 34 East Henderson 28

Swain 28 Tuscola 21

Not sure but nobody else in smc has any offers so let’s not down him Evans gonna be a load . And Mintz had army and navy offers too .

Evans will end up with 10 + offers before the end of the year no doubt about it.

6’1 220 running a 4.6 will get you looks for sure . Betting 2k yards this year

Tha Braves by 21!! Evan's runs like he did in tha playoffs last year all year this year he's definitely gonna turn some heads!! Ledford gonna be a load when he gets back to!!

Where does everyone get these 40 times? A 4.6? I'd believe that for Mintz because he legit ran a 11.2 100 meter.I'd say Evans could run a 4.8 but the difference b/t 4.8 and 4.6 is a lot. Not saying Evans isn't fast but let's not start throwing out unsubstantiated stats. It shouldn't matter what his 40 time is anyways because there is a difference in Track speed and Football speed. I think it is how you use and sustain that speed that matters most.

About 99 percent sure he ran that at the shrine bowl combine but I could be wrong

Swaindad you forgot Smoke Mtn vs Andrews

Really pulling hard for Andrews in this one. Supporting former Maroon Devil coaches as well. Andrews 28 Smoky 26 in an surprise in week one. First year coach for Smoky trying to put in a new system. It may take a few weeks for them to get going. Andrews has a shot.

i believe there may be some fudging going on in those times a 4.47 do realize how fast that is ive seen alot of fast ppl in my life and they never ran a 4.4 just saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT